DG's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Speaking of the new consultancy - i saw this today regarding the old  - "cycleway pr…"

DG replied Nov 6 to Behind the sound wall on the City West Link

23 Nov 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"And they were there again tonight making it 3 from 3. Must've been a really importan…"

DG replied Jul 27 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yep - that's what it was. Police were there again tonight so I stopped for a chat. A…"

DG replied Jul 26 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/woman-sexually-assaulted-on-anzac-bridge-walkway…"

DG replied Jul 26 to Velocops on Anzac bridge

31 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"Having ridden at all different times of day and night over the last fortnight - if I…"

DG replied Apr 6 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

189 Sep 3
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yep a bit of a cock up. In fact looks like they repeated the mistake with the recall…"

DG replied Feb 5 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

189 Sep 3
Reply by Bob Moore

"Thank you Tim and Bob - I've made a submission with similar points and a few comment…"

DG replied Jan 14 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

189 Sep 3
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes - my thought as well - this is now serious overkill for Pedro. That said, I rode…"

DG replied Dec 7, 2017 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

211 Apr 20
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"As Bob said, this is now up and there is a map to comment on (so far with zero comme…"

DG replied Nov 29, 2017 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

189 Sep 3
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes, I stopped to try and help him too (assuming same guy), thinking at least shop w…"

DG replied Jul 1, 2017 to Bicycle Garage in Lilyfield closed

8 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by DG

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service