Drastic's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Meanwhile in the rest of the world Lyft and Uber are investing big money in bike and…"

Drastic replied Jul 10 to RIP dockless bike share

14 Jul 23
Reply by mikesbytes

"The Armoury racing was in the evening so only happens in the summer. The same applie…"

Drastic replied May 17 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"I have been assured by my solicitor mate that you cannot lose points on your car lic…"

Drastic replied May 16 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"I've heard that that is the reason for the steady 4% gradient."

Drastic replied May 9 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

""

Drastic replied May 7 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

"Some local residents were handing out flyers at the bottom of Parriwi this morning.…"

Drastic replied May 7 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

"Going south towards Parrawi the two red/green cycle crossing lights have shown oppos…"

Drastic replied Apr 19 to What to do about morning rat runners illegally (or sneakily) turning onto Parriwi Rd Mosman

107 Jun 1
Reply by Bob Moore

"Update from Ride Media https://www.ridemedia.com.au/features/sydney-cycling-communi…"

Drastic replied Mar 28 to Rider killed in Paddington this morning

16 Apr 5
Reply by PeterT

"I was pulled over 10 days ago on a Sunday morning turning left towards Bobbin Head a…"

Drastic replied Mar 28 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"http://www.steephill.tv/giro-d-italia/ or you need a VPN set to UK then a UK subscr…"

Drastic replied May 6, 2017 to Giro d'Italia 2017 Viewing

6 May 12, 2017
Reply by Peter Hoskins

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service