Pat The Rat's Discussions (437)

Discussions Replied To (365) Replies Latest Activity

"Today is the closing date for submissions  20 07 2018.  Here is my sample that I sen…"

Pat The Rat replied on Friday to Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on the draft Roads Regulation 2018.

36 on Friday
Reply by noelbike

"I have no idea, but that won't stop me today..  The art could be Spanish, as the rea…"

Pat The Rat replied Jul 2 to WITWIMB

4 Jul 2
Reply by noelbike

"Here is a recently built tunnel on the M1 near Byron Bay, I believe.  The tunnel se…"

Pat The Rat replied Jun 26 to Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on the draft Roads Regulation 2018.

36 on Friday
Reply by noelbike

"Part 4 Division 1 clause 47 page 15 Cyclists to use cycleways on Sydney Harbour Brid…"

Pat The Rat replied Jun 23 to Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on the draft Roads Regulation 2018.

36 on Friday
Reply by noelbike

"Curious Dabba.  In Japan where I have travelled extensively there are many tunnels. …"

Pat The Rat replied Jun 23 to Transport for NSW is seeking feedback on the draft Roads Regulation 2018.

36 on Friday
Reply by noelbike

"Minister Pavey deferred the building of SHB North ramp by 2 years following complain…"

Pat The Rat replied Jun 20 to The NSW Budget

22 Jun 22
Reply by Tim

"Re Pedro.  I would be interested in any kids in particular,  who have ended up in ga…"

Pat The Rat replied May 21 to Whatdayawant?

4 May 21
Reply by mikesbytes

"curious how they have the pavers for the blind in the centre of the bikeshed?? "

Pat The Rat replied May 20 to Bike Shed at Ashfield Station

11 May 21
Reply by Bob Moore

"Meanwhile.... the Australian cycling team is leading the Giro D'Italia 2018, and has…"

Pat The Rat replied May 17 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

93 Jul 9
Reply by jrjr

"or collision between a McLaren and a Pinarello.  However, this diminishes what actua…"

Pat The Rat replied May 16 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service