Jonathon Troy's Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (429) Replies Latest Activity

"Given Mark Latham was outed as being the same "Real Mark Latham" who trolled women i…"

Jonathon Troy replied on Saturday to further vilification re: ACA "TOO RISKY" ADVICE NEEDED

5 yesterday
Reply by Bill Elder

"Didn't know Cory Bernardi was visiting Sydney!"

Jonathon Troy replied on Wednesday to Shaming an abusive driver

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"The Guardian has published an op ed piece which has included some interesting histor…"

Jonathon Troy replied on Wednesday to Has anyone seen this

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"This topic reminded me of terrorist attacks in France and Canada, as well as an inci…"

Jonathon Troy replied Aug 19 to Cars as weapons

17 on Thursday
Reply by PeterT

"I think this is good idea - in fact it could be used for fundraising."

Jonathon Troy replied Jul 29 to Artist sought: prototype Duncan Gay butt plug

18 Aug 20
Reply by DamianM

"I have been giving this issue a bit of thought and there is a danger that requiring…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jul 26 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 Jul 30
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"I don't know any cyclists called Wane - I may have come accross a few called Wayne t…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jul 25 to Cycling is on the wane in Australia 27.1% (2011) to 24.3% (2015) ?

49 Aug 6
Reply by Colin

"I believe the "Two Way Street" campaign is funded and organised by the RMS - the AGF…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jul 15 to Victim blaming from Amy Gillett

27 Jul 22
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Am I showing my age by reminding to Dunnycan that Australia (which includes NSW) act…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jul 15 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 Jul 30
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Errm Mr O - the outdated information is not the only issue they have with the story.…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jun 27 to Cyclists riding in bus T-way

16 Jun 29
Reply by Wir sind Profi

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service