Jonathon Troy's Discussions (618)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"Errm Mr O - the outdated information is not the only issue they have with the story.…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jun 27 to Cyclists riding in bus T-way

16 Jun 29
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"It is times like this I thank God I moved to the ACT. "

Jonathon Troy replied Jun 25 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

88 Jun 29
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"Maybe we may be able to ask Christine Forster about her reaction on Q&A on Monda…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jun 6 to Castlereagh St: Indefinite Postponement. College St: Demolished Anyway.

31 Jun 6
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"I did notice Gay and Constance "announced a new body to "command and control" traffi…"

Jonathon Troy replied May 30 to Castlereagh St: Indefinite Postponement. College St: Demolished Anyway.

31 Jun 6
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"Can someone, anyone tell me why the terrorgraff had to open the comments section on…"

Jonathon Troy replied May 29 to Cyclist killed this morning: Rose Bay

75 Jun 11
Reply by mikesbytes

"9 MONTHS!!!!!!! 9 FREAKIN MONTHS!!!!!!!! Christ and she's out on bail pending an app…"

Jonathon Troy replied May 21 to Another Hit & Run - Garrawarra

195 Jun 17
Reply by Wir sind Profi

"It must be a slow news day for the terrorgraff and ACA."

Jonathon Troy replied May 11 to Terror Watch

12 May 13
Reply by ChrisH

"Thanks for the feedback on the SA hub - I am looking at putting a SA 3 speed hub on…"

Jonathon Troy replied May 3 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"Hi Kimberley it is a bit late but how did the bike go? Is the SA hub any good?  "

Jonathon Troy replied May 3 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"I was going to suggest something like an outback ride. Outback QLD (since you appear…"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 4 to Tell Mike O' where to go ... (The Next Frontier)

35 Jun 12
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service