Jonathon Troy's Discussions (713)

Discussions Replied To (494) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are looking at contesting the infringement also consider Section 10 - I saw a…"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 21 to Road Rule Question

14 May 2
Reply by Da Munch

"Obviously you had no problems from the coppers or anyone else going for a training r…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 14 to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 Jan 19
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"I think it may be an insurance requirement. The  NSW Police may also be required to…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 13 to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 Jan 19
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"2 freakin hours! So you turned up and no one was around? At least you got in a train…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 13 to Loop the Lake 2018 March 11th Back On! (Lake Macquarie)

15 Jan 19
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"I am now wondering if the Central Coast Century Challenge will be held this year? It…"

15 Jan 19
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"If you are a member of BNSW their insurance policy will cover you and they may even…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 10 to Hit by car - trying to deal with their insurance for property damage, need advice

11 Jan 10
Reply by Jonathon Troy

"Hi Edward I shared this on Facebook with a cycling group I am involved in. This wil…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 10 to Fix NSW transport protest - cyclists needed

10 Feb 16
Reply by Edward Re

"Just a couple of observation on the Return and Earn scheme. I have used it recently…"

Jonathon Troy replied Dec 31, 2017 to Rant`s Corner

29 Jan 12
Reply by James Mahon

"Hi Josh, I was wondering if the bike was still available and if so whereabouts in th…"

Jonathon Troy replied Oct 14, 2017 to Cannondale mtb frames and various parts - free

8 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by JoshS

"I am interested in the first bike which I think is the green one in the photo. I am…"

Jonathon Troy replied Oct 8, 2017 to Cannondale mtb frames and various parts - free

8 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by JoshS

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service