Jonathon Troy's Discussions (603)

Discussions Replied To (411) Replies Latest Activity

"I was going to suggest something like an outback ride. Outback QLD (since you appear…"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 4 to Tell Mike O' where to go ... (The Next Frontier)

9 yesterday
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Is Duncan Gay still roads minister?"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 1 to Berejiklian no longer the Minister for Transport

57 Apr 6
Reply by kerry

"In the absence of option 4. A mandatory scheme to take the doors off cars, I think t…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 28 to Car-dooring fatality - Melbourne

66 Apr 8
Reply by Jason B

"There is a problem in your belief that you will be able to claim the cost of transcr…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 15 to Refund policy experience with a recent bike purchase.

159 Mar 13
Reply by Dama

"As I said on Cycle I did some googling of the number of fines issued during operatio…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 14 to Police at Union Street Pyrmont 12/02/2015

16 Feb 14
Reply by YUGYUG

"IANAL myself but the shop manager/owner has some wriggle room to knock the evidence…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 14 to Refund policy experience with a recent bike purchase.

159 Mar 13
Reply by Dama

"Ummm Dama - I have to ask. Did you record the conversation electronically? And if yo…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 14 to Refund policy experience with a recent bike purchase.

159 Mar 13
Reply by Dama

"In my opinion the ACP will need to look at the infamous Laura Norder policy and mayb…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 28 to Time to End Violent Assaults

11 Jan 29
Reply by Profi Gelly

"Tell me the goon in the video actually got a goal sentence and not just a slap on th…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 28 to Time to End Violent Assaults

11 Jan 29
Reply by Profi Gelly

"How much research did you do before you bought the bike? The dealer may have a point…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 23 to Refund policy experience with a recent bike purchase.

159 Mar 13
Reply by Dama

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service