Jonathon Troy's Discussions (608)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"9 MONTHS!!!!!!! 9 FREAKIN MONTHS!!!!!!!! Christ and she's out on bail pending an app…"

Jonathon Troy replied May 21 to Another Hit & Run - Garrawarra

189 May 22
Reply by James Gray

"It must be a slow news day for the terrorgraff and ACA."

Jonathon Troy replied May 11 to Terror Watch

12 May 13
Reply by ChrisH

"Thanks for the feedback on the SA hub - I am looking at putting a SA 3 speed hub on…"

Jonathon Troy replied May 3 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"Hi Kimberley it is a bit late but how did the bike go? Is the SA hub any good?  "

Jonathon Troy replied May 3 to Cooper T200 Reims - my potential next bike... your thoughts please

54 May 4
Reply by markysharky

"I was going to suggest something like an outback ride. Outback QLD (since you appear…"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 4 to Tell Mike O' where to go ... (The Next Frontier)

34 on Sunday
Reply by Snowy_5

"Is Duncan Gay still roads minister?"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 1 to Berejiklian no longer the Minister for Transport

57 Apr 6
Reply by kerry

"In the absence of option 4. A mandatory scheme to take the doors off cars, I think t…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 28 to Car-dooring fatality - Melbourne

66 Apr 8
Reply by Jason B

"There is a problem in your belief that you will be able to claim the cost of transcr…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 15 to Refund policy experience with a recent bike purchase.

159 Mar 13
Reply by Dama

"As I said on Cycle I did some googling of the number of fines issued during operatio…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 14 to Police at Union Street Pyrmont 12/02/2015

16 Feb 14
Reply by YUGYUG

"IANAL myself but the shop manager/owner has some wriggle room to knock the evidence…"

Jonathon Troy replied Feb 14 to Refund policy experience with a recent bike purchase.

159 Mar 13
Reply by Dama

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service