Jonathon Troy's Discussions (688)

Discussions Replied To (477) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been wondering about this issue for a while, it isn't just affecting the norm…"

Jonathon Troy replied Nov 27 to $1.3 million in cycle fines in first months of new laws dwarf penalties for motorists

26 Nov 29
Reply by James Mahon

"The people of Orange who voted for the Shooters Party  were initially going to vote…"

Jonathon Troy replied Nov 20 to Does the Orange defeat of the Nats turn on the light at the end of the tunnel?

24 Nov 24
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"What if some of those people who cycled used patches for punctured tubes?"

Jonathon Troy replied Nov 20 to Mother Nature called... she doesn't want her tires back.

6 Nov 21
Reply by Peter H

"Apparently Operation Pedro is on tomorrow according to Bicycle NSW's Facebook page.…"

Jonathon Troy replied Oct 16 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

174 Oct 18
Reply by mikesbytes

"I wonder if you need to do a number of long trips like those who lease cars do to re…"

Jonathon Troy replied Oct 8 to ATO rules e-bikes a tax-deductible expense - like a novated car lease

13 Oct 11
Reply by Justin Smirk

"The thing that gets me is Cycling NSW is supposed to be a democratic organization an…"

Jonathon Troy replied Aug 20 to AGAIN?

61 Aug 22
Reply by mikesbytes

"The thing is Rob BNSW is caught between BN opportunistically opposing the fine incre…"

61 Aug 22
Reply by mikesbytes

"The thing is Bicycle NSW is facing the possibility of being relegated to an observer…"

61 Aug 22
Reply by mikesbytes

"Tech problems. The surplus threads are deleted."

Jonathon Troy replied May 7 to Which is better?

8 May 9
Reply by John Knight

"All this reminds me of "Gebt mir zehn jahre zeit, und ihr werdet Deutschland nicht w…"

Jonathon Troy replied Apr 30 to Westconnex M4 East extension - Rozelle Goods Yard

72 Aug 24
Reply by Tim

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service