Jonathon Troy's Discussions (676)

Discussions Replied To (469) Replies Latest Activity

"This conversation reminds me of this"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 31 to Young people not driving cars as much

13 Feb 1
Reply by Bill Parker

"I get the feeling that the anti-cycling crap comming out of the NSW Govt could be se…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 30 to Young people not driving cars as much

13 Feb 1
Reply by Bill Parker

"If only we could see ourselves as others do! Apologies to Robert Burns."

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 26 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"You got fined for riding without a helmet and then warned for having a non-compliant…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 23 to Ever bought a non-Australian standard helmet?

32 Jan 25
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"I have heard that Big W and Kmart were selling non-Australian standard helmets for y…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 23 to Ever bought a non-Australian standard helmet?

32 Jan 25
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

"Looks like the cops did their job on this case. The cops are not all bad. There is a…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 19 to Police motorcyclist vrs cyclist pushed or tapped?

79 Jan 21
Reply by Sarah Woolley

"Apparently BN spoke to the rider and he has given his account and says he was grabbe…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 18 to Police motorcyclist vrs cyclist pushed or tapped?

79 Jan 21
Reply by Sarah Woolley

"Interesting! My mum and dad still live in Lithgow and when I go to see them (from th…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 18 to Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

43 Jan 20
Reply by John Knight

"I get the feeling that these guys would have had an interesting time doing the climb…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 18 to Anyone been on either road into/out of Jenolan Caves?

43 Jan 20
Reply by John Knight

"Here in lies the question is Dunnycan going to go all out to police the new road law…"

Jonathon Troy replied Jan 17 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service