Chris Rissel's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Really liked your film Mike! Fascinating that cycling injury rates in Darwin are act…"

Chris Rissel replied Sep 19, 2010 to Does Darwin have something to teach us?

8 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by sydneyCommuter

"Thanks for the tip off about Rapha - pricey, but looks like great quality. Just the…"

Chris Rissel replied Sep 19, 2010 to Stylish but Technical Cycling Apparel??

8 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Cate

"Paul, I emailed the journalist at the ABC that quoted Proff McDermott (the original…"

Chris Rissel replied Aug 19, 2010 to New report: other factors than helmet legislation led to declines in head injuries in NSW

411 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by DamianM

"How interesting to hear from the original proponent of the helmet legislation, Profe…"

Chris Rissel replied Aug 17, 2010 to New report: other factors than helmet legislation led to declines in head injuries in NSW

411 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by DamianM

"Today I did 19 radio interviews on the topic of helmet legislation, from stations al…"

Chris Rissel replied Aug 16, 2010 to New report: other factors than helmet legislation led to declines in head injuries in NSW

411 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by DamianM

"Thanks - I wasn't sure what Staysafe's coverage was. Yes, I'll recommend City of Syd…"

Chris Rissel replied Jul 26, 2010 to

just now

"The StaySafe Inquiry into vulnerable road users is a very appropriate forum to argue…"

Chris Rissel replied Jul 26, 2010 to

just now

"Thanks for the post - I'm not quite sure how best to follow-up? Does one ring the po…"

Chris Rissel replied Jul 22, 2009 to Stolen Vivente World Randonneur

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by noelbike

"Separated cycleways are important for getting people to start cycling. it's the begi…"

Chris Rissel replied Jun 26, 2009 to More press regarding cycling in the city

27 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Paul Boundy

"I think there's plenty of evidence that we're in the peak of the Peak Oil scenario.…"

Chris Rissel replied Jun 23, 2009 to Life after Peak Oil - its not just about petrol.

50 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Freewheelin' Franklin

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service