Rob Berry's Discussions (2,010)

Discussions Replied To (1797) Replies Latest Activity

"Jason, this is a return to the perennial struggle between CoS and the State Governme…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 31, 2016 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

81 on Sunday
Reply by Robflyte

"Bill, I do a lot of work with the City of Sydney promoting cycling. They have done a…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 30, 2016 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

81 on Sunday
Reply by Robflyte

"Bob, I know the design isn't perfect, I've been at public meetings and made submissi…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 30, 2016 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

81 on Sunday
Reply by Robflyte

"Would you believe that the Daily Telegraph is wrong?I again direct people to this th…"

81 on Sunday
Reply by Robflyte

"I went from Chippendale to Brighton Le Sands with a friend on Christmas morning. I t…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 27, 2016 to Will you be riding on Christmas Day?

17 Jan 1
Reply by Neil Alexander

"How is this huckster marketing? They are clear about the origin and condition of the…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 24, 2016 to Hot New Trend: Bicycle Scalping!

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Sir Trevor the Lesser

"I'd rather be enjoying the view of that unaugmented reality."

Rob Berry replied Dec 9, 2016 to Augmented reality for cyclists

3 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by yugyug

"There was a consultation on Wilson St today, a few local residents were not happy ab…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 6, 2016 to Wilson and Burren St Cycleways - have your say

38 Jan 10
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"80 year olds should be allowed to ride where they please without their parents' perm…"

Rob Berry replied Nov 29, 2016 to Wilson and Burren St Cycleways - have your say

38 Jan 10

"I guess I feel that ultimately you are never going to really get a widespread implem…"

Rob Berry replied Nov 29, 2016 to Wilson and Burren St Cycleways - have your say

38 Jan 10

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service