Rob Berry's Discussions (2,008)

Discussions Replied To (1794) Replies Latest Activity

"On most kids bikes the hand brakes are junk. Flexy brake calipers, brake levers they…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 3 to Recall: Early Rider Belter 16" children's bike

7 Mar 7
Reply by Andrew Taafe

"Already started writing her a letter about this. If she has yet to hear an argument…"

Rob Berry replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

22 Jun 28
Reply by Peter Hoskins

"Agreed. The creation of separated cycleways in Sydney has doubled the number of cycl…"

Rob Berry replied Feb 3 to The Self-Driving Car's Bicycle Problem

27 Feb 9
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"She rides. She also supported the greyhound ban. Not another old white man. Grounds…"

Rob Berry replied Jan 29 to Dunc Gay's gone!

22 Feb 1

"It was the intern ;)"

Rob Berry replied Jan 25 to Bicycle NSW asks "What's in a name?"

6 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Frech

"It needs to run the full length of the road too. Connecting people to Enmore Park, t…"

Rob Berry replied Jan 25 to Addison Road's super-narrow bi-di proposal

51 Jun 22

"Here is the initial report on Facebook's Helmet Cop warning page.That BNSW page you…"

Rob Berry replied Jan 25 to Bicycle NSW asks "What's in a name?"

6 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Frech

"Jason, this is a return to the perennial struggle between CoS and the State Governme…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 31, 2016 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

80 Jan 15
Reply by Robflyte

"Bill, I do a lot of work with the City of Sydney promoting cycling. They have done a…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 30, 2016 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

80 Jan 15
Reply by Robflyte

"Bob, I know the design isn't perfect, I've been at public meetings and made submissi…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 30, 2016 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

80 Jan 15
Reply by Robflyte

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service