Rob Berry's Discussions (1,964)

Discussions Replied To (1754) Replies Latest Activity

"To be brutally honest, having witnessed the rapid proliferation of bicycle delivered…"

Rob Berry replied 5 hours ago to Wanna make money riding your bicycle? Looking for a solid team of cyclists :)

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Samuel Russell

"Here is a version I just knocked up for someone who requested it through the City of…"

Rob Berry replied May 23 to Freshwater to Sydney commute

7 May 23
Reply by Rob Berry

"I use 105 because for me it represents the best value for money. It works great and…"

Rob Berry replied May 7 to Which is better?

8 May 9
Reply by John Knight

"Oh, the kids love them, and they do learn plenty from having to share the space, the…"

Rob Berry replied May 5 to A velodrome for Wentworth park? UG sport and rec plan.

28 May 6
Reply by mikesbytes

"Di2? Come on Si, cables of any kind are so pass, its all about wireless now."

Rob Berry replied May 5 to There's cables, and there's cables

12 May 6
Reply by yugyug

"Another publicly accessible kids track would be great, but tracks like the one that…"

Rob Berry replied May 3 to A velodrome for Wentworth park? UG sport and rec plan.

28 May 6
Reply by mikesbytes

"Yes, we discussed us doing some things with CoS on site and they seemed receptive. W…"

Rob Berry replied May 1 to George St Cycleway - Waterloo Towers

89 May 18
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"A space for Sydney Bike Polo down there would be great (space as large as two or thr…"

Rob Berry replied Apr 30 to A velodrome for Wentworth park? UG sport and rec plan.

28 May 6
Reply by mikesbytes

"Indeed. Though, for clarification I might just add that yes, Martin, you are old."

Rob Berry replied Apr 30 to George St Cycleway - Waterloo Towers

89 May 18

"We have run cycling courses on this route for years, it is a good way to get around…"

Rob Berry replied Apr 27 to George St Cycleway - Waterloo Towers

89 May 18

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service