Rob Berry's Discussions (1,812)

Discussions Replied To (1606) Replies Latest Activity

"This was always going to happen."

Rob Berry replied Mar 28 to Light phasing at Wilson St / Erskineville Rd intersection

15 Apr 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"Most of the costs of the separated cycleways are below ground. When you are moving k…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 27 to Pacific Highway is to lose a car lane and covert to a bike lane

52 Apr 4
Reply by baa baa

"It is part of the very good North Sydney Council Draft Integrated Cycling Strategy.…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 27 to Pacific Highway is to lose a car lane and covert to a bike lane

52 Apr 4
Reply by baa baa

"There is a new area commander in Surry Hills, I believe."

Rob Berry replied Mar 26 to Huge police operation on Oxford st this morning 26/3

20 Mar 27
Reply by Martyn P

"Peter, I think you need to be mindful of the way your expectations can colour your e…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 25 to Cycling to be a topic on ABC QandA tonight

29 Mar 25
Reply by PeterT

"It would be criminal negligence. Did I suggest otherwise? "Deliberate negligence" is…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 24 to Cycling to be a topic on ABC QandA tonight

29 Mar 25
Reply by PeterT

"I did have issue with her characterisation of the incident as being a deliberate att…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 24 to Cycling to be a topic on ABC QandA tonight

29 Mar 25
Reply by PeterT

"This is the law in NSW."

Rob Berry replied Mar 24 to Getting doored

21 Mar 30
Reply by Sir Neil d'Ardthelmon

"When you are riding so slow that if you stop pedalling you will stop due to the forc…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 24 to I HIT A KID :( not serious, but BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

24 Mar 24
Reply by Beck

"I think that pretty much covers just about all riding in shared spaces. People shoul…"

Rob Berry replied Mar 24 to I HIT A KID :( not serious, but BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

24 Mar 24
Reply by Beck

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service