Rob Berry's Discussions (1,923)

Discussions Replied To (1713) Replies Latest Activity

"Bells are not on bikes to communicate with motorists. They are there to communicate…"

Rob Berry replied on Monday to Other rules that should be changed for cyclists

43 17 hours ago
Reply by cafard à deux roues

"Personally I think the designers ought to be considering the needs of people who are…"

Rob Berry replied Feb 5 to Leichhardt Council Bicycle Advisory Committee Wed 10 Feb

14 Feb 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"There may well be differences, but do they amount to anything that could be worth pa…"

Rob Berry replied Jan 7 to Electronic gearing

26 Jan 8
Reply by Eleri

"I don't really see any reason to go to Dura Ace ahead of Ultegra unless you really j…"

Rob Berry replied Jan 7 to Electronic gearing

26 Jan 8
Reply by Eleri

"Joining the Omafiets Saddle Club is the best way to do it. $30 fee to join, that let…"

Rob Berry replied Jan 4 to Gotta get a comfortable saddle. Suggestions please!

14 Jan 5
Reply by PeterT

"It will be earlier than that."

Rob Berry replied Dec 22, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"I expressed my displeasure on social media and have been told my message will be tak…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 21, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"I can't remember the last time a car overtook me unsafely. Multiple thousands must h…"

Rob Berry replied Dec 21, 2015 to Upcoming changes to road rules - 1m Matters + ID + Fines

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"The BNSW response today was disappointing. http://bicyclensw.org.au/bnsw-supports-mi…"

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yes, it is a bit morbid, but it does make sense to carry ID at all times just in cas…"

372 Jan 30
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service