Bill's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, that's what I was told. James was going uphill and the car came around a blind…"

Bill replied Jul 6 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

"The evidence is when they rode past me! (not on this occasion though). "

Bill replied Jul 4 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

"There is no justice for a crime such as this. It's not as though she stole something…"

Bill replied Jul 4 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

"For those who may be interested, I've been visiting James. He is generally in good s…"

Bill replied Sep 13, 2018 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

"Hi Mike, I still haven't spoken to anyone about the specifics of the accident, but w…"

Bill replied May 23, 2018 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

"Thanks James, Yeah, there's no guilt on my part, just anger and still a bit of shock…"

Bill replied May 22, 2018 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

"James is a good friend of mine, and I usually ride with him every Wednesday. On this…"

Bill replied May 22, 2018 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

115 Jul 9
Reply by mikesbytes

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service