James Mahon's Discussions (285)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"I heard second hand that a few guys DID lose points. When I was done for red light o…"

James Mahon replied Feb 12 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 on Friday
Reply by mikesbytes

"I want to see the funny side of this - but nothing funny about 1,250 people being ki…"

James Mahon replied Feb 12 to OK, the news has officially lost the plot

10 on Monday
Reply by Snowy_5

"The usual as you say - seen plenty of hits and near misses on Lilyfield Road. Genera…"

James Mahon replied Feb 7 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

138 Feb 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"I got an email saying that the feedback period was extended to 20 February 2018 - wh…"

James Mahon replied Feb 5 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

138 Feb 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"So I thought I would go and do laps this morning. Bit of a disaster - and I apprecia…"

James Mahon replied Feb 1 to Sydney Olympic Park - Morning Laps & Stop Signs

66 on Friday
Reply by mikesbytes

"Whilst I tend to agree with your sentiment, the Police need to be super careful espe…"

James Mahon replied Jan 30 to Two charged as police stop same car three times in Blue Mountains in a day

12 Jan 31
Reply by PeterT

"In this case 1 car. The first time a disqualified driver is caught behind the wheel…"

James Mahon replied Jan 30 to Two charged as police stop same car three times in Blue Mountains in a day

12 Jan 31
Reply by PeterT

"Just shows that the current system is not working. Seize the car. End of. JM"

12 Jan 31
Reply by PeterT

"Bike shops should be jumping on this strike. Tuning up peoples neglected bikes, sell…"

James Mahon replied Jan 25 to Sydney Train Strike 29 01 2018

7 Jan 25
Reply by Peter H

"Yeah. Mind boggles what you have to do in a car to get a maximum or half decent sent…"

James Mahon replied Jan 25 to She didn't kill the cyclist, so she thinks she deserves less gaol time

5 Jan 25
Reply by James Mahon

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service