Richard (Poncho)'s Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (731) Replies Latest Activity

"It will be dismissed. Can't avoid it. The price of progress etc... "

Richard (Poncho) replied Jun 6 to Each car in London costs NHS and society £8,000

6 Jun 7
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Of note, the CarAdvice peeps were in the later group. Evidently, the firm running th…"

Richard (Poncho) replied May 24 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"I've never had the opportunity to drive such a car.But I have ridden a Suzuki Hayabu…"

Richard (Poncho) replied May 15 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"I think there's an issue for businesses conducting tests/trials & ride days on p…"

Richard (Poncho) replied May 15 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

85 May 25
Reply by Bob Moore

"Yeah, I got caught up in a discussion on Facebook about the victims of this collapse…"

Richard (Poncho) replied Apr 16 to Any bike shops closed/opened recently?

73 Apr 16
Reply by Richard (Poncho)

"At one time they were crushing it.http://blog.cellbikes.com.au/2009/10/cell-bikes-ma…"

Richard (Poncho) replied Apr 13 to Any bike shops closed/opened recently?

73 Apr 16
Reply by Richard (Poncho)

"My son's primary school has ~700 students. I estimate from bicycles sighted on the g…"

Richard (Poncho) replied Mar 20 to Has Australia turned? - People are letting their kids bike to school themselves

17 Mar 26
Reply by Peter Robinson

"Painted like this, perhaps?"Shortly after I was attacked with a deadly weapon (the c…"

Richard (Poncho) replied Dec 14, 2017 to Another close call creates a victim of the motorist

19 Dec 15, 2017
Reply by Peter H

""

Richard (Poncho) replied Sep 21, 2017 to Won't someone think of the children?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by JoshS

"I used to ride down the centre ramp once a month when my Saturday morning ride would…"

Richard (Poncho) replied Aug 7, 2017 to Government announcements - where's the progress?

32 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service