Stuart's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"yep ... should pay attention :-) "

Stuart replied Nov 18 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18
Reply by Stuart

"Also one from Bicycle NSW >> https://bicyclensw.org.au/a-better-bike-detour-fo…"

Stuart replied Nov 17 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18
Reply by Stuart

"Pity I missed that - would have been informative. Do you know is it possible to use …"

Stuart replied Oct 21 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18
Reply by Stuart

"How will riders get across Victoria Rd?  "

Stuart replied Sep 29 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18
Reply by Stuart

"meanwhile they keep adding to Westconnex etc etc "

Stuart replied Sep 27 to Did Rob Stokes really say this?

6 Nov 26
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"I avoid Lilyfield rd commuting home now - too many aggro tradies, trucks and masses…"

Stuart replied Sep 27 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18
Reply by Stuart

"What happened to the IWC proposed separated cycleway on Lilyfield Rd? Been scrapped…"

Stuart replied Sep 27 to Westconnex revised plans for The Crescent and Victoria Rd

64 Nov 18
Reply by Stuart

"That's great and the route looks good - thanks. I found a RMS map resource that is a…"

Stuart replied Oct 25, 2017 to Safe commuter route Paddington to The Grounds Alexandria

12 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jose Saa

"Hi Mike. She's using the DHBC slowies route from Centennial to Bourke Rd as her stre…"

Stuart replied Oct 24, 2017 to Safe commuter route Paddington to The Grounds Alexandria

12 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jose Saa

"Thanks for that. I didn't know the footpath was shared path and doubt she does eithe…"

Stuart replied Oct 24, 2017 to Safe commuter route Paddington to The Grounds Alexandria

12 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jose Saa

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service