Bill's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to admit to a local interest in this intersection as I live two blocks from i…"

Bill replied Jan 6 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Bob, I doubt whether there is time available to include an extra traffic light phase…"

Bill replied Dec 28, 2017 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Mary-James Streets at the Lilyfield Road intersection is frequently grid locked due…"

Bill replied Dec 28, 2017 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"A few of the local residents mentioned that the loss of the slip lane and traffic is…"

Bill replied Dec 27, 2017 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"How should that $1.8M be spent? Anyone coming from west of Lilyfield will tell you t…"

Bill replied Dec 3, 2017 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Data A Holden sedan is 1780mm wide A bicycle is 600mm wide A car door stands at leas…"

Bill replied Dec 3, 2017 to Announcing- the Inner West Bicycle Coalition- first up, Lilyfield Rd

118 on Monday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Sounds like there is a need for a prospective study of Bi-Di users to see how many c…"

Bill replied Jun 22, 2017 to Addison Road's super-narrow bi-di proposal

51 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I wish trainee road designers would leave cyclist routes alone. Actually Bi-Di cycle…"

51 Jun 22, 2017

"Agreed but if the rest of us use the road in protest, imagine the reaction from the…"

51 Jun 22, 2017

"Has anybody noticed that there will be cars parked on the street side of the cyclewa…"

Bill replied Feb 18, 2017 to Addison Road's super-narrow bi-di proposal

51 Jun 22, 2017

RSS

Community Ads

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service