Tony De Lyall's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"As I read it the first Bathurst service of the day is a train the second a bus. Is t…"

Tony De Lyall replied on Monday to Bikes on Blue Mountains train replacement buses

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"It's yours Bill. Give me a call on 0242855991 and we can work out the details of get…"

Tony De Lyall replied on Monday to FREE: Otto Rain Cape (Vibrant Yellow, Adult size, suit male or female)

3 on Monday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"No experience on the current Bathurst route. I've had experience like yours when bus…"

Tony De Lyall replied on Monday to Bikes on Blue Mountains train replacement buses

10 on Wednesday

"I have converted a older 7 speed road bike to 8/9 speed. However this was using rim…"

Tony De Lyall replied on Monday to converting a 7 speed bike to a 8+ speed

3 on Tuesday
Reply by James Gray

"Any takers? I'll probably throw it out otherwise and I'd hate to do that. Tony"

Tony De Lyall replied on Monday to FREE: Otto Rain Cape (Vibrant Yellow, Adult size, suit male or female)

3 on Monday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Looks like the bushfires have put the sell-off on hold https://www.smh.com.au/nation…"

Tony De Lyall replied Jan 16 to NSW to privatise state forests?

16 Jan 17

"The point being what is the legal status of forest roads and trails under any lease…"

Tony De Lyall replied Jan 6 to NSW to privatise state forests?

16 Jan 17

"Fire sale?"

Tony De Lyall replied Jan 4 to NSW to privatise state forests?

16 Jan 17

"Not much traffic about on my New Years morning ride as well. Did see a number of peo…"

Tony De Lyall replied Jan 1, 2020 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Just a ride around the local streets for an hour. Bugger all cars. 0 cyclists except…"

Tony De Lyall replied Dec 25, 2019 to Should I write a christmas-day-cycling blog?

16 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Tony De Lyall

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service