Tony De Lyall's Discussions (436)

Discussions Replied To (359) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Shane. I've been touring for nigh on 40 years now. I hope I might inspire oth…"

Tony De Lyall replied Aug 7 to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

8 Aug 7
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"I haven't ridden the Highway here but I did vow to give it a try if there is a next…"

Tony De Lyall replied Aug 4 to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

8 Aug 7
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"SUP = shared user path It's when someone sprays a bicycle logo on a footpath and the…"

Tony De Lyall replied Aug 3 to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

8 Aug 7
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"I'm hoping to inspire others to have a go at touring. And to give up-to-date info fo…"

Tony De Lyall replied Aug 3 to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

8 Aug 7
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"On it like a seagull on a chip Darrell. Trip takes 1 hour. Everyone else is enjoying…"

Tony De Lyall replied Jul 19 to WITWIMB?

4 Aug 30
Reply by stephen daniels

"Must admit I bailed today in the Illawarra and trained it to work instead. 50km head…"

Tony De Lyall replied Jun 4 to On the radar

6 Jun 4
Reply by Dan

"Noels' reply  raises a subsequent question for me I'd like to ask - For those of you…"

Tony De Lyall replied May 27 to Online map routing tools?

20 May 27
Reply by Dabba

"Yeah. When my knees give up the ghost it will be an eBike for me."

Tony De Lyall replied May 17 to Tour Report: 3-speed tour of the Murrumbateman vineyards

2 May 17
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Cartoscope Touring maps aren't too bad. But my local Information office told me they…"

Tony De Lyall replied Apr 29 to Online map routing tools?

20 May 27
Reply by Dabba

"You know I still do my initial planning with paper maps and I also carry paper maps…"

Tony De Lyall replied Apr 29 to Online map routing tools?

20 May 27
Reply by Dabba

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service