tonydelyall's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (324) Replies Latest Activity

"On tours I've been known to pull a pair of wool socks over my gloved hands to keep t…"

tonydelyall replied Jul 20 to A little winter shoe trick for warmer toes

6 Jul 20
Reply by tonydelyall

"Here’s a bit of an update now that I have about 200kms on the Sturmey-Archer S-RF3 I…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 26 to Any problem low gearing a Sturmey-Archer S-RF3 IHG?

7 Jun 26
Reply by tonydelyall

"I think it would be the flag of Bavaria "

tonydelyall replied Jun 14 to WIDWIMF* - updated and a new challenge

26 Jun 16
Reply by Michael O'Reilly

"A bit of googling shows that the road probably still isn't a viable route https://ww…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 8 to WITWIMB

13 Jun 8
Reply by tonydelyall

"Rode it in 2015 with my brother. The road no longer exists. Disappears for about…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 7 to WITWIMB

13 Jun 8
Reply by tonydelyall

"There is quite a comprehensive article on torque in internal hub gears on Sheldon Br…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 7 to Any problem low gearing a Sturmey-Archer S-RF3 IHG?

7 Jun 26
Reply by tonydelyall

"Well I bit the bullet and put on a 42 x 24 gear train using a crank from the spares…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 5 to Any problem low gearing a Sturmey-Archer S-RF3 IHG?

7 Jun 26
Reply by tonydelyall

"This is the abstract of a 2013 paper about the efficiency of hub gears. A Study on t…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 3 to Seriously what is the point of a 3 speed hub?

63 Jun 3
Reply by noelbike

"Thanks for that. That the 2:1 rule applies to hubs with brakes (only) makes sense to…"

tonydelyall replied Jun 1 to Any problem low gearing a Sturmey-Archer S-RF3 IHG?

7 Jun 26
Reply by tonydelyall

"I think once AV AI reaches a critical mass there will be a move to ban all non-AI an…"

tonydelyall replied May 28 to Uber admits to self-driving car 'problem' for cyclists

57 May 30
Reply by John Knight

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service