Tony De Lyall's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bob"

Tony De Lyall replied on Saturday to Not strictly Sydney but... Wollongong Cycling Strategy 2030

12 on Saturday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"I'm preparing my submission now.  Is there a design standard for cycle-paths and sha…"

Tony De Lyall replied on Saturday to Not strictly Sydney but... Wollongong Cycling Strategy 2030

12 on Saturday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"It is just astounding that just about every road and many places I travelled on this…"

Tony De Lyall replied on Tuesday to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Thanks Peter. Side streets plotted. "

Tony De Lyall replied Oct 9 to Route Albury -> Wodonga

4 Oct 9
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Strava shows the causeway is the way to go. Still don't know if there is a bike path…"

Tony De Lyall replied Oct 4 to Route Albury -> Wodonga

4 Oct 9
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"You probably know this already but the train from Nowra to Kiama is a 2 carriage die…"

Tony De Lyall replied Oct 3 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"I'm hoping to ride the area soon. Note Bathurst is about to enact EXTREME water res…"

Tony De Lyall replied Sep 28 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"I plan to be riding thru there soon so that is excellent news. Hopefully they still…"

Tony De Lyall replied Sep 26 to Sausage roll stop at Tarana gone

7 Sep 26
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Thanks Shane. I've been touring for nigh on 40 years now. I hope I might inspire oth…"

Tony De Lyall replied Aug 7 to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"I haven't ridden the Highway here but I did vow to give it a try if there is a next…"

Tony De Lyall replied Aug 4 to Tour Report: A Winter Tour of the North Coast July 2019

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tony De Lyall

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service