Kathy Francis's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"A reminder to anyone wanting to take a bike helmet fine to Court, that Upright Bicyc…"

Kathy Francis replied Mar 31 to New cycling no-go zones

43 Apr 1
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"Thanks Omar. In Victoria we also need an apology, but a smaller one than NSW."

Kathy Francis replied Mar 2 to Draft apology for NSW State Govt penned by ACP

3 Mar 2
Reply by Bob Moore

"The research is also currently being done by the Senate Inquiry into Personal Choice…"

Kathy Francis replied Feb 15 to Unmentionable developments in the national capital

12 Feb 16
Reply by yugyug

"Thank-you for your contribution. The fund is in the early stages and at this stage t…"

Kathy Francis replied Feb 8 to Aussie Bicycle Riders fund pays Court imposed bike helmet fines

16 Feb 8

"I've signed without giving a phone number. I encourage everyone to get behind this.…"

Kathy Francis replied Feb 6 to Petition against proposed anti-cycling rules in NSW

83 Feb 24

"Here is the Hansard transcript of the bicycle helmet law hearing, held in Melbourne…"

Kathy Francis replied Nov 24, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"I understand there may be an interim report before next June. We will still have to…"

Kathy Francis replied Nov 22, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"Although there are 6 terms of reference, almost all the submissions are about MHL an…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 30, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"+2"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 30, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"I received the following reply to a tweet asking BNSW if they supported an increase…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 17, 2015 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 Jul 30, 2015

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service