Kathy Francis's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Would you consider organising and asking for a meeting with this commissioner and gi…"

Kathy Francis replied Apr 7 to Helmet Blitz this morning on Oxford & Riley!

34 Apr 8
Reply by Nat Buckley

"I don't think Chris was trying to compare anyone to Rosa Parks. He was simply pointi…"

Kathy Francis replied Mar 19 to Police ambushes - early warning

55 Mar 19
Reply by Martyn P

"  "Is it not better to bring the debate into public consciousness (and there are qui…"

Kathy Francis replied Mar 19 to Police ambushes - early warning

55 Mar 19
Reply by Martyn P

"Small Change, There is a very big and obvious difference between texting while driv…"

Kathy Francis replied Mar 18 to Police ambushes - early warning

55 Mar 19
Reply by Martyn P

"  "We can always lobby to change it but for now." Not true Small Change. People hav…"

Kathy Francis replied Mar 18 to Police ambushes - early warning

55 Mar 19
Reply by Martyn P

"I wish I knew what was happening at the government level. Nat, you might want to joi…"

Kathy Francis replied Mar 12 to Bicycle New South Wales policy on helmet law changes again

6 Mar 12
Reply by Kathy Francis

"Not even Churches claims that no-one refuses to cycle because of MHL. The accepted f…"

Kathy Francis replied Feb 26 to Is failure to promote the wearing of cycle helmets "irresponsible"?

19 Mar 1
Reply by baa baa

"Thanks Michael . Good job. You appeared very confident of your arguments and present…"

Kathy Francis replied Feb 24 to Helmet laws and leg shaving on SBS (now with added video)

17 Feb 24
Reply by Human909

"Does anyone have a link to this program ? I wasn't able to catch it."

Kathy Francis replied Feb 24 to Helmet laws and leg shaving on SBS (now with added video)

17 Feb 24
Reply by Human909

"I've been thinking about the ridiculous way we transport children to school by car,…"

Kathy Francis replied Dec 16, 2013 to On Your Bike blog - "Why do cyclists shave their legs?"

517 Feb 20
Reply by DamianM

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service