Kathy Francis's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank-you for your contribution. The fund is in the early stages and at this stage t…"

Kathy Francis replied on Monday to Aussie Bicycle Riders fund pays Court imposed bike helmet fines

16 on Monday
Reply by Duncan est doughnut

"I've signed without giving a phone number. I encourage everyone to get behind this.…"

Kathy Francis replied Feb 6 to Petition against proposed anti-cycling rules in NSW

20 yesterday

"Here is the Hansard transcript of the bicycle helmet law hearing, held in Melbourne…"

Kathy Francis replied Nov 24, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"I understand there may be an interim report before next June. We will still have to…"

Kathy Francis replied Nov 22, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"Although there are 6 terms of reference, almost all the submissions are about MHL an…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 30, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"+2"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 30, 2015 to Aust Govt Inquiry to investigate merit of Bicycle Helmet Law

48 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Human909

"I received the following reply to a tweet asking BNSW if they supported an increase…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 17, 2015 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 Jul 30, 2015

""...don't get distracted by the ID thing - its a red herring to take our attention a…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 16, 2015 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 Jul 30, 2015

""Sheppard Cycles is proud to be associated with the AGF and supports its pursuit of…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 15, 2015 to Victim blaming from Amy Gillett

27 Jul 22, 2015

"Did BNSW oppose the increase in fines ? I think the other distractions are actually…"

Kathy Francis replied Jul 15, 2015 to NSW Govt to increase fines for Riders and require Riders to carry identification

92 Jul 30, 2015

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service