Peter H's Discussions (1,218)

Discussions Replied To (1125) Replies Latest Activity

"The story doesn't say whether she was going up or down the hill. I'd say that a cycl…"

Peter H replied on Friday to Another close call creates a victim of the motorist

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter H

"If you get hit by a car and end up on the road, got to hospital and get checked out.…"

Peter H replied on Thursday to Cycle Accident at Rodd Point

15 on Friday
Reply by James King

"Replying to self to differentiate my comment from the story. Looking at the image (…"

Peter H replied on Thursday to Another close call creates a victim of the motorist

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter H

"Looks like News.com.au move their stories behind the pay wall after a day. Here's t…"

Peter H replied on Thursday to Another close call creates a victim of the motorist

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter H

"The cyclist would likely get charged with leaving the scene of an accident"

Peter H replied on Wednesday to Another close call creates a victim of the motorist

19 on Friday
Reply by Peter H

"Here's a thought: According to Scrubby, cyclists speeds are around 30km/h. The aver…"

Peter H replied on Wednesday to The fact is that the vast majority of cyclists using her cycle routes are in Lycra, over the handle-bars, in Tour de France commuter-mode, cycling at about 30km/h.

69 on Wednesday
Reply by Peter H

"“There needs to be a change in the current cycling environment in NSW.  Children are…"

Peter H replied Dec 7 to SUPPORT FOOTPATH RIDING IN NSW - bicyclensw

10 yesterday
Reply by PeterT

"Just note that it is illegal to cross a road when within 20 metres of a pedestrian c…"

Peter H replied Dec 5 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

208 Dec 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"That was common practice back in the 80s(?) when mobile radar first appeared. I thin…"

Peter H replied Dec 5 to Operation Pedro. 'Targeting cyclist and pedestrian safety.'

208 Dec 9
Reply by Bob Moore

"Actually google is fairly good at finding it:Google search "

Peter H replied Dec 4 to WITWIMB (4) - resolved

7 Dec 4
Reply by Dabba

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service