Peter H's Discussions (1,154)

Discussions Replied To (1067) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting that the pedestrian was "hit by the cyclist". If it were a motorist inst…"

Peter H replied yesterday to Pedestrian dies after being hit by bike in St.Kilda 18-4-17

9 yesterday
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"It won't ever happen here because collisions in this country are "accidents" and an…"

Peter H replied Apr 4 to Driver faces private prosecution over death of cyclist in London

2 Apr 4
Reply by Peter H

"Insurance companies actually make the most money from those people that make less cl…"

Peter H replied Mar 30 to Is RACV muscling in on BN(V) ?

4 Mar 31
Reply by Adam

"I think you might be somewhere near the Carendon Arms Hotel in Tasmania, but I'm not…"

Peter H replied Mar 26 to WITWITB?

22 Apr 3
Reply by Eleri

"But the problem is, a great many of the people who live in the inner city need to ow…"

Peter H replied Mar 16 to The bike lanes that ate Sydney ...parking

20 Mar 19
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"May I also request that you do not use the term "accident", they are collisions (acc…"

Peter H replied Mar 10 to Footage sought for article

25 Mar 10
Reply by herzog

"I would also recommend getting a rack that attaches to the wheel bracket (official n…"

Peter H replied Mar 9 to Rack on a carbon bike

18 Mar 14
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

"You'll need to find something that kills the bacteria that are living in them and fe…"

Peter H replied Mar 2 to Help, my shoes are starting to stink

6 Mar 4
Reply by Bob Moore

"unfortunately, there is a large proportion of motorists that fall into the category…"

Peter H replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

18 Feb 16
Reply by Jim Frech

"FTA: "He added that the police issue hundreds of thousands of tickets a year for dri…"

Peter H replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

18 Feb 16
Reply by Jim Frech

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service