Peter H's Discussions (1,183)

Discussions Replied To (1093) Replies Latest Activity

"We're getting older and either ride less so have less to talk about, or ride more an…"

Peter H replied Aug 12 to Membership milestO'ne mO'nitO'r II

14 Aug 15
Reply by Bob Moore

"Damn, I thought I was on the 2GB web site for a moment"

Peter H replied Aug 11 to And they begin to retaliate

8 Aug 13
Reply by Jim Frech

"The problem with the S bend type traffic "calming" designs is that they're treated l…"

Peter H replied Aug 8 to And this is why it is so dangerous on the roads

5 Aug 8
Reply by Peter H

"I've got a more appropriate headline: "Another reason people will BECOME cyclists""

Peter H replied Jul 18 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

53 8 hours ago
Reply by John Knight

"And this is how the news of alternate forms of transport is presented to the peopl…"

Peter H replied Jul 18 to Sydney Bike Share Scheme starts July 2017 ("6000 bikes within 6 months")

53 8 hours ago
Reply by John Knight

"Further to that, the outfits of other sporting codes can be worn even when not parti…"

Peter H replied Jul 10 to Alfred Street at Circular Quay closing down (access by bike?)

19 Jul 11
Reply by jrjr

"If that's the one you're happy with the world to know, I'd hate (read love) to hear…"

Peter H replied Jul 7 to So a neighbour in Lane Cove got T boned by a car in April

30 Jul 8
Reply by yugyug

"and was the cyclist wearing a helmet?"

Peter H replied Jul 3 to So a neighbour in Lane Cove got T boned by a car in April

30 Jul 8
Reply by yugyug

"Just a bit of info. Did you know the M7 shared path has a speed limit for cyclists o…"

Peter H replied Jun 1 to Shared zones, and other low speed environments I like. Ways ahead?

6 Jun 2
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Here are some reasons why Sydney doesn't have a congestion tax: Greedy governments…"

Peter H replied May 29 to Rush of blood to head

14 May 29
Reply by Pete Fetcher

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service