Peter H's Discussions (1,293)

Discussions Replied To (1191) Replies Latest Activity

"further to that, using the spending per head results in people thinking that it is m…"

Peter H replied on Monday to Spending on roads vs active transport

12 yesterday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Not only do we lack solutions for, we lack the politicians. At the moment they're al…"

Peter H replied Oct 19 to What makes healthier suburbs- Domain study

12 Oct 22
Reply by Bill Elder

"I can see it now... The new tourism Queensland ad: Lara Bingle on the beach... "Whe…"

Peter H replied Oct 18 to Charlie Condell: UK teenager in record attempt has bike stolen in Townsville

3 Oct 18
Reply by Peter H

"Death by vehicle is unfortunately an accepted cost of living. Now death by an airbag…"

Peter H replied Sep 20 to Sewing needles removed from Woolies' shelves amid strawberry scare

7 Sep 24
Reply by mikesbytes

"Damn"

Peter H replied Sep 13 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"You forgot...The driver of the WRX said he was very impressed with the handling of t…"

Peter H replied Sep 13 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/journalist-char…"

Peter H replied Sep 12 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

103 Oct 23
Reply by Duncan

"Hit someone with a hammer, get charged with "assault with a deadly weapon". Hit some…"

Peter H replied Aug 21 to Threatened by Fastway Courier

15 Aug 25
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I've actually seen bikes with forks this way - usually Kmart bikes. Anyway, a good…"

Peter H replied Aug 7 to How to draw a bicycle

2 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"I'll get mine fixed last year."

Peter H replied Jul 24 to Recall: BMC Timemachine 01 (2017 & 2018 frames and complete bikes)

2 Jul 25
Reply by Andrew Taafe

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service