Peter H's Discussions (1,150)

Discussions Replied To (1063) Replies Latest Activity

"But the problem is, a great many of the people who live in the inner city need to ow…"

Peter H replied Mar 16 to The bike lanes that ate Sydney ...parking

20 on Saturday
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"May I also request that you do not use the term "accident", they are collisions (acc…"

Peter H replied Mar 10 to Footage sought for article

25 Mar 10
Reply by herzog

"I would also recommend getting a rack that attaches to the wheel bracket (official n…"

Peter H replied Mar 9 to Rack on a carbon bike

18 Mar 14
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

"You'll need to find something that kills the bacteria that are living in them and fe…"

Peter H replied Mar 2 to Help, my shoes are starting to stink

6 Mar 4
Reply by Bob Moore

"unfortunately, there is a large proportion of motorists that fall into the category…"

Peter H replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

18 Feb 16
Reply by Jim Frech

"FTA: "He added that the police issue hundreds of thousands of tickets a year for dri…"

Peter H replied Feb 15 to Duncan Gay may be gone, but Deputy Mayor Kerryn Phelps is still here!

18 Feb 16
Reply by Jim Frech

"How can someone be so wrong: “People don’t know what the rules are a lot of the time…"

18 Feb 16
Reply by Jim Frech

"I sort of do it some Saturday mornings - though I tend to scream down Windsor road (…"

Peter H replied Feb 14 to Baulkham Hills to Milperra commute

28 3 hours ago
Reply by Robflyte

"The new "super" M2 detour takes cyclists from Bunnings in North Parramatta to M4/Win…"

Peter H replied Feb 14 to Baulkham Hills to Milperra commute

28 3 hours ago
Reply by Robflyte

"I'd break up the commute into two sections. Baulkham Hills to Parramatta and Parrama…"

Peter H replied Feb 13 to Baulkham Hills to Milperra commute

28 3 hours ago
Reply by Robflyte

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service