Peter H's Discussions (1,287)

Discussions Replied To (1187) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn"

Peter H replied Sep 13 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

97 on Saturday
Reply by Bill Elder

"You forgot...The driver of the WRX said he was very impressed with the handling of t…"

Peter H replied Sep 13 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

97 on Saturday
Reply by Bill Elder

"https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/journalist-char…"

Peter H replied Sep 12 to Super Car Runs Bicycle Rider Down from Behind - Akuna Bay - May 2018

97 on Saturday
Reply by Bill Elder

"Hit someone with a hammer, get charged with "assault with a deadly weapon". Hit some…"

Peter H replied Aug 21 to Threatened by Fastway Courier

15 Aug 25
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I've actually seen bikes with forks this way - usually Kmart bikes. Anyway, a good…"

Peter H replied Aug 7 to How to draw a bicycle

2 Aug 7
Reply by Bob Moore

"I'll get mine fixed last year."

Peter H replied Jul 24 to Recall: BMC Timemachine 01 (2017 & 2018 frames and complete bikes)

3 Jul 25
Reply by Bill Parker

"The problems I see with this is it will become a weapon for the motorists against an…"

Peter H replied Jul 22 to NSW government to allow teenagers to ride bikes on footpaths under change to road law (ABC)

18 Jul 24
Reply by Donald Rintoule

"So, if someone was to fall while attempting to take their bike up or down the bike s…"

Peter H replied Jul 17 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

94 Sep 13
Reply by Bob Moore

"Perhaps a criteria of a "liveable city" should be how successful alternate forms of…"

Peter H replied Jul 10 to RIP dockless bike share

14 Jul 23
Reply by mikesbytes

"The art was done as part of FISART - Festivalul Internațional de Street Art in 2017.…"

Peter H replied Jul 2 to WITWIMB

4 Jul 2
Reply by noelbike

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service