Peter H's Discussions (1,281)

Discussions Replied To (1181) Replies Latest Activity

"The problems I see with this is it will become a weapon for the motorists against an…"

Peter H replied yesterday to NSW government to allow teenagers to ride bikes on footpaths under change to road law (ABC)

17 8 hours ago
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

"So, if someone was to fall while attempting to take their bike up or down the bike s…"

Peter H replied Jul 17 to Say goodbye to the Harbour Bridge Steps

90 on Wednesday
Reply by KimR

"Perhaps a criteria of a "liveable city" should be how successful alternate forms of…"

Peter H replied Jul 10 to RIP dockless bike share

14 5 hours ago
Reply by mikesbytes

"The art was done as part of FISART - Festivalul Internațional de Street Art in 2017.…"

Peter H replied Jul 2 to WITWIMB

4 Jul 2
Reply by noelbike

"The locality is Timișoara Romania - still googling for a more accurate location ;)"

Peter H replied Jul 2 to WITWIMB

4 Jul 2
Reply by noelbike

"Because within the Australian road rule 288 (Driving on a path) has a note (5A) that…"

Peter H replied Jun 27 to Even posties aren't safe from the long arm of the ego oriented officers

6 Jul 8
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"I wonder if Go-Get would receive the same level of vilification if their cars were o…"

Peter H replied Jun 26 to RIP Obikes

2 Jun 26
Reply by mikesbytes

"How about:replace "men" with people and "women" with people. As a society, there is…"

Peter H replied Jun 25 to So many similarities?

18 Jun 29
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Here's how they think:...............Hmmm, people like cars, let's get them to drive…"

Peter H replied Jun 20 to The NSW Budget

22 Jun 22
Reply by Tim

"I would agree with you that the place is in fact Leavenworth, Washington. Here's a p…"

Peter H replied Jun 14 to WIDWIMF* - updated and a new challenge

26 Jun 16
Reply by Michael O'Reilly

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service