Peter H's Discussions (1,173)

Discussions Replied To (1085) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a bit of info. Did you know the M7 shared path has a speed limit for cyclists o…"

Peter H replied Jun 1 to Shared zones, and other low speed environments I like. Ways ahead?

6 Jun 2
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"Here are some reasons why Sydney doesn't have a congestion tax: Greedy governments…"

Peter H replied May 29 to Rush of blood to head

14 May 29
Reply by Pete Fetcher

"Here's a thought:Since 2007* Gates has given away 48% of his net worth, or $28 billi…"

Peter H replied May 28 to Rush of blood to head

14 May 29
Reply by Pete Fetcher

"Nice rant. I 100% agree with you. Though you'll probably receive an email this after…"

Peter H replied May 26 to Rush of blood to head

14 May 29
Reply by Pete Fetcher

"My prediction: To solve this problem, there will be a barrier placed at the end of t…"

Peter H replied May 26 to Vivid & Pyrmont Footbridge

43 yesterday

"So the barriers are more about protecting the vulnerable motorists from the hordes o…"

Peter H replied May 25 to Vivid & Pyrmont Footbridge

43 yesterday

"As of lunch time today, they've now erected signs "Cyclists dismount" so it sounds l…"

Peter H replied May 24 to Vivid & Pyrmont Footbridge

43 yesterday

"I think the driver in that video deserves some praise for driving in a manner that e…"

Peter H replied May 19 to Another close pass - marked police vehicle

33 May 29

"I've compiled a list: "

Peter H replied May 16 to M4-M5 Concept Plan- with bike links in the Rozelle Railyards.

17 Jun 19
Reply by Tim

"They're not clueless of what the real effects are, they just don't want to go on pub…"

Peter H replied May 16 to M4-M5 Concept Plan- with bike links in the Rozelle Railyards.

17 Jun 19
Reply by Tim

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service