Dabba's Discussions (4,302)

Discussions Replied To (3890) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding of the cause of death of the Newcastle cyclist was that as he cross…"

Dabba replied Oct 4 to Will City Of Sydney finally get its cycleways approved?

16 on Friday
Reply by Bob Moore

"Looks familiar! Around Tuggerah Lakes?"

Dabba replied Oct 4 to WITWIMB wisits Warriewood Wetwands

12 Oct 5
Reply by Neil Alexander

"Try having a squiz at the Strava heat map for the area. It shows plenty of options. …"

Dabba replied Oct 3 to Route Albury -> Wodonga

4 Oct 9
Reply by Tony De Lyall

"Kiama > Nowra has been the case for some time. Don't use it on weekends, school h…"

Dabba replied Oct 3 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Yep, rode up to Nerriga when it was gravel and been down it a few times in the last…"

Dabba replied Oct 2 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Thinking of doing this next year "

Dabba replied Sep 30 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Lithgow > Magpie Hollow Rd > Tarana > Oberon profile here."

Dabba replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"On the 2 car diesel there are 2 hangars for bikes in the carriage that doesn't have…"

Dabba replied Sep 26 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

" g The 2 car diesel that I caught to Bathurst had been stolen from the Hunter line.…"

Dabba replied Sep 25 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

"Interesting! I've had to train to Lithgow and stay overnight, then catch the 0515ish…"

Dabba replied Sep 25 to Question : Any good riding options/suggestions around Bathurst and surrounds ?

91 Oct 3
Reply by Dabba

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service