Dabba's Discussions (4,230)

Discussions Replied To (3828) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, about time it sorted itself out!  I got the bidon cage from my lbs. "

Dabba replied 19 hours ago to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"Bill, the website doesn't appear to be working properly for me. When it gets its act…"

Dabba replied 21 hours ago to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"Bill, it's just a couple of s/s hose clamps through a regular plastic(?) bidon cage.…"

Dabba replied 21 hours ago to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"It can provide assistance where, in my case, it goes from 1 to a maximum of 5, but t…"

Dabba replied on Friday to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"Yes, thanks Peter. I was leaving it like that until I was sure that a smaller chainr…"

Dabba replied on Thursday to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"And the Vlink staff were helpful getting the bikes into the luggage carriages too. T…"

Dabba replied Oct 17 to Victorian trains - bike accomodation

6 yesterday
Reply by JimmyH

"I did suggest putting it in the bed to make sure everything was looked after, but th…"

Dabba replied Oct 15 to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"BTW - the kit and battery took the bike weight up to 21kgs and the rides mentioned a…"

Dabba replied Oct 15 to Ebike mid drive conversion - BBS01B 36v 250w Bafang Mid Drive Kit

17 16 hours ago
Reply by Duncan

"My old Trek 520 tourer was sitting around not getting much love. I recently did some…"

Dabba replied Oct 8 to E-bike - whats the best site for used e-bikes in Sydney?

11 Oct 10
Reply by Scientia et Labore

"Exactly! If his English is scratchy, FFS, get a translator. If it was a murder case,…"

Dabba replied Sep 27 to It was all Mike Hall's fault that he was killed

22 Sep 27
Reply by James Mahon

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service