Duncan's Discussions (784)

Discussions Replied To (750) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you have that backwards The Saudi's have to price their oil that low becaus…"

Duncan replied on Monday to RMS gives half a million dollars to council to plan changes to Lilyfield Road bike route

54 on Monday
Reply by Duncan

"They  need to be more precise in the their wording, the law is "negligently, furious…"

Duncan replied on Monday to Be Careful out there, next Tuesday 28th June Police Bliz on Bikes

20 yesterday
Reply by non ministrare sed ministrari

"Having said that I still think its a great idea to increase the taxation on sugary d…"

Duncan replied on Saturday to Science Party/Cyclists Party Senate Election and House of Representatives Election`16

34 on Saturday
Reply by Snowy_5

"Neither is their land a common. If you purchase land with the understanding you have…"

Duncan replied on Friday to Don't commute in Sydney because it might inconvenience motorists.

56 on Monday
Reply by kirby

"No ME crime, either I hear. Seriously.. these guys need to learn the law."

Duncan replied on Friday to First ever interaction with Motor Cycle Cops

10 on Saturday
Reply by yugyug

"Interesting that he is protesting to restrict other farmers from using their land as…"

Duncan replied on Friday to Don't commute in Sydney because it might inconvenience motorists.

56 on Monday
Reply by kirby

"right - so the recent integration of bike lockers with the opal system is what ? I…"

Duncan replied Jun 21 to SMH: NSW budget 2016: $80 million for cycling infrastructure

44 Jun 23
Reply by Stuart

"Time to get your tinfoil hat out."

Duncan replied Jun 21 to Science Party/Cyclists Party Senate Election and House of Representatives Election`16

34 on Saturday
Reply by Snowy_5

"here here. I was going to post something similar, but toned down my response (below…"

Duncan replied Jun 21 to SMH: NSW budget 2016: $80 million for cycling infrastructure

44 Jun 23
Reply by Stuart

"Doesn't appear to be much confidence here -- I guess that's what we get from years o…"

44 Jun 23
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Community Ads

© 2016   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service