Duncan's Discussions (752)

Discussions Replied To (718) Replies Latest Activity

"As opposed to bicycle freaks who own many bicycles."

Duncan replied Sep 3 to Should CTP be attached to licences rather than the vehicles?

15 Sep 5
Reply by jelyot

"This would lead straight to CTP for cyclists. Personally, I have bicycle insurance…"

Duncan replied Sep 3 to Should CTP be attached to licences rather than the vehicles?

15 Sep 5
Reply by jelyot

"Since when is 1997 so old as to be unroadworthy?  The thing just got registered 2 we…"

Duncan replied Aug 30 to Anyone else been monstered by white van LCD-898 on Wilson Street?

9 Aug 30
Reply by jelyot

"I think this is a 'der fred' moment. Cyclists know, from experience, they are often…"

Duncan replied Aug 27 to "drivers who are cyclists look out more for bikes"

16 Aug 28
Reply by Bob Moore

"nup. at what point is a stack serious enough to replace the multi-crash helmet?  Ho…"

Duncan replied Aug 6 to What is supposed to happen to your helmet when you have a prang

11 Aug 6
Reply by Duncan

"pp37 of http://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/Portals/0/HousingDelivery/UrbanActivation/nor…"

Duncan replied Aug 6 to Access to North Ryde Station

4 Aug 6
Reply by Duncan

"yup. saved your noggin. Every stack I've had has cracked the helmet, thank God. "

Duncan replied Aug 5 to What is supposed to happen to your helmet when you have a prang

11 Aug 6
Reply by Duncan

"At least they cleaned the crap out of the gutter before laying the stencil down :)"

Duncan replied Aug 4 to A new candidate for worst / stupidest bike lane: Rosedale Rd / Sage St in Gordon

22 Sep 2
Reply by Kopje Koffie

"yes - but the SMIDSY effect is real and we need to deal with it, too. "

Duncan replied Jun 1 to Transport NSW Cycling Safety Plan 2014-2016 released

30 Jun 8
Reply by Bob Moore

"right... which explains their #1 slot. http://mumbrella.com.au/guardian-re-enters-t…"

Duncan replied May 29 to "One of the craziest and biased articles I've read in a long time"

21 May 30
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service