All Discussions Tagged 'Australia' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle History, Australia.

Being of a certain age I was looking at an SBS programme on You Tube concerning the very popular 1960s kids' tv show "The Samurai".  There…

Started by Common Old Garrwain

0 Mar 11, 2018

The end of the car in the US - can it happen here?

I found this article on the Canberra Times website. It has got me thining about the situation here as regards cars. As they have said there…

Started by Jonathon Troy

59 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Edward Re

Around Australia Unsupported Cycling Record Attempt

According to Pete Heal, the current Around-Australia-Unsupported-Cycling-Recordholder, "on Friday 22 March 2013 [yes, on National Ride-to-S…

Started by Neil Alexander

12 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Neil Alexander

The most innapropriate cycling promotion

My mum who is almost 70 noticed that the SBS & Subaru Australia cycling promotion where Subaru Australia is offering a car as a prize.…

Started by Jonathon Troy

59 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Adam

Question: Which is the best Australian city for cycling in 2011? Answer: Sydney

Well, at least so far in the poll here. Our colleagues on Melbourne Cyclist have been alerted and encouraged to vote early and often. I am…

Started by Neil Alexander

20 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Pete

World Record Attempt - Perth to Sydney

Hi all As I have mentioned a while ago on here, I am about to set off (tonight) on a world record attempt at the fastest time to cycle tran…

Started by Chris Marris

15 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by sydneyCommuter

Aussies take home 3 jerseys in the Giro

Assuming Cadel Evans, Richie Port and Matthew Lloyd all make it through tonights time trial they will be taking home the points jersey, the…

Started by Susan

6 May 31, 2010
Reply by Susan

Search for a better cycling magazine

Hi everyone, my BNSW membership is about to run out and I am not likely to renew it becaus I have moved to the ACT and am now a member of P…

Started by Jonathon Troy

46 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Ultralocal Cycling - 5 Point Plan

Ultralocal Cycling - 5 Point Plan Recently posted on our website http://www.scapestrategy.com.au/ultralocal-cycling-–-5-point-plan/#mor…

Started by Bob Perry

8 Feb 20, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service