All Discussions Tagged 'Bike' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BYPASS HARBOUR BRIDGE STEPS WITH A RAMP & INVEST IN OFF-THE-ROAD CYCLING INFRASTRUCTURE

Hello Everyone, I am so disappointed with the lack of money being spent on making cycling safe and enjoyable for everyone, that I am final…

Started by Don Murchison

0 Feb 19

ALDI Road Bike

ALDI are bringing out a road bike on Wednesday. For $399.00 it looks like it has Cell Bikes and Reid Cycles on the ropes as regards value f…

Started by Jonathon Troy

49 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Duncan

Super Tuesday Counters needed Tuesday 3rd March 7am-9am

Whose counting this year? I registered to do a spot on my current commute to Parramatta and today got a call saying that they need more cou…

Started by Jasesly

19 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by baa baa

Would you buy a bike out of a box?

It looks like Aldi might be getting serious about bikes. The one they are offering on Wednesday looks like it is better than their usual of…

Started by Jonathon Troy

16 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Dabba

Strategic Review of Canada Bay Bike Plan - comments due 19 March

The below taken from council's website.  There are a lot of cyclists that ride in Canada Bay - so here's your chance to have your say on im…

Started by Tim

15 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Stolen Trek Fuel EX8 Bike - Drummoyne, NSW

Trek 2013 Fuel EX 8 18.5” Mountain Bike Serial Number WTU156G5394G   Stolen between 10.30pm Saturday 18/10 & 10.30am Sunday 19/10 f…

Started by Rob Alexander

6 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Nat Buckley

Reid Bikes

Hi All, So I'm new to cycling and I'm wanting to get a bike.... I know road bikes can get real pricey  and so I've been looking around a fa…

Started by Lindy S

48 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Phil

Buy or Rent a Travel Case

Off overseas for a ride and taking the bike with me. Found 2 shops that rent hard cases from 80 pweek to 100 per week. ebay even has one fo…

Started by Enzederuk

7 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Enzederuk

Would you use ...

a vending machine for bike parts. According to this article there is a move to set up vending machines with bike parts should you suffer me…

Started by Jonathon Troy

18 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Si

My new commute - The Good and the Not so Good

I will be starting a new job at location and will hopefully be using the qualifications that my employer and I (Not to mention the good old…

Started by Jonathon Troy

4 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Jon

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service