All Discussions Tagged 'Bridge' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Bridge over Homebush Bay

Construction of the new Bus, Cycle & Peds bridge across HomeBush Bay is coming along faster than I might have imagined. This bridge wil…

Started by Nigel Bisset

49 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Duncan

Cycleway for Marsh St Bridge (Airport west)

As part of the (surely still yet to be approved, no?...) WestConnex motorway enabling works, the RMS will be upgrading the Marsh St (Giova…

Started by BIKESydney

25 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Edward Re

Lost & Found (hopefully) Lezyne light & Topeak handlebar-majig

I thought I must have absent-mindedly removed it and left it at work, but I've searched everywhere and haven't had any luck. The alternativ…

Started by pfog

0 Aug 23, 2015

City West Cycle Link

The City West Cycle Link Connecting the Inner West to the City via a flat, off-road path through the Lilyfield rail corridor:      The…

Started by BIKESydney

27 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Neil Alexander

Spit Bridge Cycle Lane 'Too Narrow'

Saw this at work yesterday in the Mosman Daily -Shared path too narrow - Harold Scruby - Pedestrians in danger -limit cyclists to 10km/h on…

Started by Pat The Rat

33 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Michael O'Reilly

New 10kph Speed Signs on Pyrmont Bridge

What does everyone think of the big red new 10kph signs on Pyrmont Bridge? I personally find riding at 10kph a bit slow, I mean the joggers…

Started by Bernard

84 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Moore

What is the best route to cross the city (West to East and East to West)

Can anyone suggest a good and safe route crossing the city west to east coming from Pyrmont Bridge to Phillip Street at Martin Place weekda…

Started by David

5 May 24, 2012
Reply by Colin

Sign of a new broom at RMS?

I was surprised by this:The SHB "will be closed to motorists for up to three weekends in January (13-16, 20-23, 27-30) from 10pm Friday unt…

Started by Neil Alexander

10 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Anzac Bridge Maintenance Works (20 June - 1 July)

Fri 17 June Please be aware that there will cable maintenance works that will partially (not completely) obstruct the Anzac Bridge share…

Started by BIKESydney

0 Jun 17, 2011

How do people (who don't use the official tunnel) get onto Gladesville Bridge from the northern end?

I've done some scouting of the northern end of the Gladesville Bridge and I haven't been able to find a direct link to the bridge without h…

Started by sydneycyclist

17 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Jackson

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service