All Discussions Tagged 'Cycle' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycle Route Willoughby - ANZ stadium Sydney Olympic Prk

Meeting tomorrow.  Want to cycle.  Suggested routes? Any assistance greatly received

Started by Pat The Rat

7 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Neil Alexander

Adelaide

Had a car/ bike trip to Adelaide over the last couple of weeks.  First time I ever went there.  Was really impressed.  The sign below reall…

Started by Pat The Rat

0 Apr 30, 2013

Lazy Sunday Cycle – Sydney launch

Lazy Sunday Cycle is expanding to Sydney!  Please come along to the first ride on Sunday 10 March 2013 (at roughly 10:00 AM, exact details…

Started by Tom Nockolds

3 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by St Etienne

BNSW Spring Cycle

I had an interesting conversation last night with a friend who is a keen cycling advocate and volunteers on the Spring Cycle every year.  H…

Started by Ma Dame Vélo

18 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Every Day Hero - Curtis -TAD - and 2012 Spring Cycle

Hi All, Please have a look at: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/curtis_ride I've mentioned TAD here before, and now I have a great example of…

Started by Jon

0 Oct 17, 2012

The Sydney Mail, August 24 1901

......around every large centre of population at least in which cyclists foregather, there should be established cycling paths, along which…

Started by baa baa

8 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

Cycle event In NW Japan, Rikuzentakata, following the Tsunami of 2011

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/movie/feature201209191300.html Saw this on NHK International today.  A cycle event in Rikuzentakata…

Started by Pat The Rat

0 Sep 19, 2012

Interesting cycle techie article in the alternative media

Found this in “The Conversation” this morning, all about wheels. Some interesting video for the techies and some good links at the end for…

Started by Will Wassell

3 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Eleri

On your bike - it's time to make history!

Here is the official media release for the Guinness World Record attempt (largest number of singing cyclists) at the Spring Cycle on Sunday…

Started by James Adams

0 Oct 5, 2011

Advice: Route for Sydney - Melbourne - Sydney return

Hi all,   I am about to embark on my first tour from Sydney to Melbourne and back, mid November. Have been pondering on an interesting rout…

Started by Ronald Monasterio

13 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Neil Alexander

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service