All Discussions Tagged 'Sydney' (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sydney Airport T2-3 and WestConnex enabling works East

pdMDP deadline - 22 September 2014 - links and info on Sydney Green Ring page below.  Please make a submission to the Sydney Airport Corp…

Started by Gilbert

4 Sep 10
Reply by Andrew K

Sydney Rides Festival 2014 - Program

The Event Program for this year's Sydney Rides Festival  

Started by BIKESydney

0 Sep 4

Melbourne to Sydney route help

Hi everyone - I'm planning a small group charity ride with friends from Melbourne to Sydney in October 2015. I'm thinking the trip will be…

Started by Mark Whalley

14 Sep 3
Reply by Jasesly

Is there anything we can do to help?

As we all know Clover Moore has done a stirling effort for cycling in Sydney's CBD and this hs raised the ire of the Liberal Party and Alan…

Started by Jonathon Troy

13 Aug 14
Reply by Nat Buckley

North Sydney Draft Integrated Cycling Strategy Published

Draft integrated cycling strategy can be found here - 15MB pdf. Big news seems to be the plan for a separated cycleway up the Pacific Hwy a…

Started by LR

29 Jul 25
Reply by KimR

Anzac Bridge / Sydney Cricket Ground plan / BNSW quoted

In case there had been some misrepresentation about it in the media previously...nice one, Jacob Saulwick: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/by/Ja

Started by Pip Vice

3 May 22
Reply by Edward Re

Reminder North Sydney Traffic and Pedestrian Management Survey nearly closed

Anyone who would like to have some input into the North Sydney Council Traffic and Pedestrian Management Survey, needs to do so by 5pm Frid…

Started by Ma Dame Vélo

2 Mar 27
Reply by Pat The Rat

Sydney City Centre Access Strategy released

The one we've all been waiting for: Sydney City Centre Access Strategy View and download the Strategy here   Summary: Extending existin…

Started by BIKESydney

100 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

What has changed?

Here is a good summation of the current situation of cycling in Sydney.   After many years in the doldrums, cyclists are once again taking…

Started by Neil Alexander

21 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Pooliothrvwganster1

Your version of Sydney

I thought I would put in the effort to get this issue looked at before it gets swallowed up completly in the hue and cry of battle. From wa…

Started by Jonathon Troy

22 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by jelyot

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service