All Discussions Tagged 'Sydney' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

North Sydney Draft Integrated Cycling Strategy Published

Draft integrated cycling strategy can be found here - 15MB pdf. Big news seems to be the plan for a separated cycleway up the Pacific Hwy a…

Started by LR

12 on Thursday
Reply by Ichanhw

Reminder North Sydney Traffic and Pedestrian Management Survey nearly closed

Anyone who would like to have some input into the North Sydney Council Traffic and Pedestrian Management Survey, needs to do so by 5pm Frid…

Started by Ma Dame Vélo

2 Mar 27
Reply by Pat The Rat

Sydney City Centre Access Strategy released

The one we've all been waiting for: Sydney City Centre Access Strategy View and download the Strategy here   Summary: Extending existin…

Started by BIKESydney

100 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

What has changed?

Here is a good summation of the current situation of cycling in Sydney.   After many years in the doldrums, cyclists are once again taking…

Started by Sir Neil d'Ardthelmon

21 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Pooliothrvwganster1

Your version of Sydney

I thought I would put in the effort to get this issue looked at before it gets swallowed up completly in the hue and cry of battle. From wa…

Started by Jonathon Troy

22 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Le Marquis Géliot-Guillaume

Membership milestO'ne mO'nitO'r II

(The MMM is continued from over here, due to failed mind-games on the part of its O'riginal pO'ster.) M M M M M Woo. Hoo.

Started by Sir Neil d'Ardthelmon

9 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Sir Garrwain de Ruisseau Vallée

2013 TWEED ride. A Discussion.

Wanna talk about it of have Questions here is the place to chat and have a cup of tea. the event is here http://www.sydneycyclist.com/even

Started by yogi

23 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Sir Garrwain de Ruisseau Vallée

Bicycle Licences

Following on from the Jilly "No Active Transport" Gibson call to register cyclists... Here is a cautionary tale from Los Angeles. Until 200…

Started by Lord République d'Guillotine

3 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by yogi

Looking for bicycle hire for 2 weeks in January 2010 - Sydney North Shore

Hi I'll be in Sydney for a couple of weeks from 20 January 2010, and I'm looking for a local place to rent a couple of bikes from for thos…

Started by Peter Smith

3 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Tim

New Bike Paths! (western Sydney)

There is a new bike path being built between Blacktown Rd and Reservoir Rd along the great western highway. I hope it will keep going to co…

Started by Jon

11 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Adrian Wal

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service