All Discussions Tagged 'Transport' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Draft apology for NSW State Govt penned by ACP

If only! http://thebigsmoke.com.au/2016/03/01/cyclists-draft-apology-letter-nsw-gov-can-use/

Started by Pip Vice

3 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bob Moore

The Future is Walking

Good article but then I thought he could have said "walking and cycling ", and not relegated cycling to the top of the also-rans, pardon th…

Started by Bob Moore

7 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Neil Alexander

Sydney Metro Stage 2 Chatswood to Bankstown (submissions close Friday 17th July 2015)

Hi Received this today.  When I attended the public forum a few weeks ago in Chatswood, Barangaroo was down (page 22) as an optional statio…

Started by Pat The Rat

10 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Mjog

Where's Gladys? (in the discussion about cycling incidents)

Further to our recent post on the topic of the Roads Minister's thought bubble around banning cyclists from major roads, we're putting tha…

Started by BIKESydney

7 May 13, 2014
Reply by Adrian

Countrylink Woes

So, my friend and I are booked into CountryLink from Sydney to arrive at a small station out in woop-woop. Seeing neither of us have a vehi…

Started by StrangerThanThou

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Edward Re

BIKESydney's submission to the City's On-street Parking Strategy

Admittedly, perhaps one for the deconstructionalists and hard-of-sleeping... BIKESydney has made a submission (see attachment) to the Cit…

Started by BIKESydney

8 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by BIKESydney

Cycling for Transport Survey Participants Sought

I don't know that this was picked up yet but I was asked to help spread the word... Cycling for Transport Survey Study aim: We are invest…

Started by Omar@Go! Alliance

23 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Julie Hatfield

How do we stand up and be counted

I don't know if anyone pays much attention to Transport for NSW, however on the 20th of February they issued a media release stating "Centr…

Started by Jonathon Troy

11 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Omar@Go! Alliance

[Final] NSW Transport Masterplan

The final version of the NSW Long Term Transport Masterplan was released today. BIKESydney & BIKEast's submission to its development…

Started by BIKESydney

15 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by JimmyH

Auditor General's Report on Transport

Jacob Saulwick at the SMH summarises. The key reports are here for those who are interested (and there are some real insights): Summary Rec…

Started by Omar@Go! Alliance

3 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Jason B

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service