All Discussions Tagged 'Transport' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

North Sydney Petition update - Success!!! Thank you!!!

As the additional entries reveal, the North Sydney Council has acknowledged the broad support and need for a voice for the work of the prev…

Started by Omar@Go! Alliance

53 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Employers should encourage public transport use- SMH

What a good idea. Bikes too. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/employers-should-encourage-public-transport-use-says-lobby-group-20121107-28yzq.html

Started by Bob Moore

17 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Bob Moore

NSW Transport Draft Master Plan Released

The new Draft Transport Master Plan has just been released and the highlights pertaining to cycling follow. The full Plan is accessible her…

17 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Paul Jackson

Let the other Games Begin... Infrastructure NSW vs Transport for NSW

In a predictable clash of titans Infrastructure NSW will soon unveil its own priorities for transport projects for NSW.  If you missed it,…

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Transport Forums Leichhardt

There is a Forum on tonight in the Leichhardt Town Hall, 7 to 9 pm. Run by Jamie Parker MP and Green. Also another one in Balmain TH on We…

Started by Bob Moore

6 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Bob Moore

NSW Transport Masterplan - what do YOU want to see included?

The NSW Govt will release the NSW Long Term Transport Masterplanat the end of 2012.     A Discussion Paper has just been released with a…

Started by BIKESydney

14 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by BIKESydney

Advice on how to transport a bike on a plane?

I'm going to the tour down under 2012 and i'm planning on transporting the bike. However what is the best way to transport the bike on a pl…

Started by Steven Lamb

45 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by noelbike

"Why don't cyclists have to pay what motorists do?"

This is in regards to a comment made by Imamotorist in a discussion that was closed. "DISCLAIMER: I am not a flamer and I certainly am not…

Started by Doddsy

22 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Cate

Tandem Bike - From Melbourne to Sydney = Help!

After searching high and low I have (finally) bought a Burley Duet Tandem. Stoked! Geometry looks great and I'm quite chuffed.......but it'…

Started by Simon P

10 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Simon P

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service