All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shopping by bike can take off

In this movie, Shopping By Bike,  I bring together bike shopping here in Sydney at the Eveleigh markets  comparing  what I find with a mark…

Started by Mike Rubbo

38 Mar 19
Reply by Melea

3/4-day Easter bike ride anyone?

Hello everyone, I fancy a little bike tour over the Easter weekend and wondered if anyone else was interested? None of my friends are into…

Started by Madeleine Wilson

3 Feb 17
Reply by Dabba

How to be.......

... a road cyclist. Apologies if this video has already been posted (...I know, always the last to know!!). Good for a giggle and probably…

Started by Ian

2 Jan 30
Reply by PeterT

Bikes Lanes Aren't Just Safer For Cyclists. They're Good For Business, Too

An interesting line of argument from the US in regards to the value of bike lane. If we can get the Sydney small businesses on-line with su…

Started by Justin Smirk

11 Jan 26
Reply by Sir robflyte

Choosing my first road bike, any help? Please?

Hey Guys! I'm a newbie here and road cycling!I've always loved cycling and sports, and now finally after a while i'm gonna have a chance to…

Started by Maria Demasi

70 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by yogi

2014 New Year, New Challenge for Wheel building

It`s time for a new year, new challenge for me. I will be building a new disc brake wheel set from scratch for the 1st time for my Bad Blac…

Started by Snowy_5

10 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Snowy_5

So here's a weird thing about brakes ...

I just put new brake pads on my road bike and noticed that the old rear pads are significantly more worn down than the front pads? (They we…

Started by John Knight

17 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sir Ubu, Viscount of Sitlandria

Proposed changes to bike lanes on the Lilyfield Road bike route

When funding becomes available and in line with Bicycle Advisory Committee requests, bike lanes on the down-hill sections of the Lilyfield…

Started by Bill

7 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Jason Brown

Stolen bike - Newtown - blue GT

John had his bike stolen from a residential street near Camperdown Park in Newtown on Sunday morning.  Please keep your eye out for a dark…

Started by BikeSaint

0 Nov 6, 2013

Bike share comes to...

...of all places: Bangkok! I've seen a few cyclists on the streets during the few days we've been here (a balance of expats and locals), an…

Started by rococoabean

3 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service