All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: Filibus Kemper Cargo Bike.

For Sale: $1,600 pick up Sydney.  German made cargo bike, awesomely manoeuvrable, fast and easy to ride, takes up to 75kgs on front.  E…

Started by ollie

0 on Thursday

Not enough real estates on bikes

No room to put gadgets on your bikes, damn those real estates getting smaller. Ideas for gadgets on handle bars,seat posts, chain stays.Nee…

Started by Snowy_5

23 on Wednesday
Reply by Bob Moore

WITWIMBAMWB?*

*Where In The World Is My Bike And My Wife's Bike? Yes, the Lynskey took a little trip this week with my wife's Jim Lemon tourer. Here they…

Started by Neil Alexander

27 Apr 18
Reply by PeterT

What`s new gadgets for bikes

Any new gadgets for bikes only, whether it be good, useful, cr@p, bollocks to be released soon or in a few days. New SkyLock,  smart bike…

Started by Snowy_5

1 Apr 12
Reply by Jon

Feel good post: The weekly shop

Just thought I'd share how I now do the weekly shop: Weekly shopping for a family of 5. I take the older two kids with me on the bike. The…

Started by Jon

7 Apr 6
Reply by Phil Byrne

FLASHING BIKE LIGHT

Hi All, I'm looking for a flashing light to go on the rear of my bike trailer.  Any suggestions or links? Thanks so much, Emily

Started by Emily McMurray

12 Mar 31
Reply by PeterT

Brompton M6R with dynamo and messenger bag and folding basket and B-Bag to transport by air

$2,000 ono without bags $2250 ono with all bags (Messenger bag shows some wear and tear, the others look as new) -M6R as new cost in Sydne…

Started by Rachel Kress

0 Mar 19

Looking to buy a bike from a bike store that does bike fits! Also, advice on bike purchase needed :)

I want to buy my bike from a store that will also fit me to the bike. cycleworld says they do a bike fit with any purchase of a bike. which…

Started by Marlon Fresher

7 Feb 28
Reply by Neil Alexander

Last minute shopping for girls "ride to school bike"

I need to find a bike for my daughter who is 12yo and tall - 168cm. She wants a ladies type bike with mudguards and rack. We are in Lane Co…

Started by John Knight

15 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by John Knight

Another one bites the dust

Very very sad to report the closure of City Bike Depot on Kent Street in the city. After 10 years of hard work and much dedication to the i…

Started by Justin Smirk

18 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Justin Smirk

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2015   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service