All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

OK, I have now registered with both schemes and gone for some test rides, so here's my take on them... 1) The app Both apps are pretty simi…

Started by Dan

52 Nov 7
Reply by Bob Moore

2014 New Year, New Challenge for Wheel building

It`s time for a new year, new challenge for me. I will be building a new disc brake wheel set from scratch for the 1st time for my Bad Blac…

Started by Snowy_5

15 Oct 11
Reply by Dabba

New bike time

A lot of sad stuff on here recently. So back to a positive topic. Time for a new bike for commuting to work on. The current bike is complet…

Started by Jon

13 Aug 29
Reply by Jon

Young Chinese are flocking to share bikes in Beijing

http://www.smh.com.au/world/how-the-smartphone-brought-young-chinese-back-to-bicycles-20170323-gv56te.html

Started by timothy.clifford

1 Mar 24
Reply by mikesbytes

Newcastle bike thefts

Well organised thieves who favour Gumtree and Police who don't seem to be able to do anything. http://www.theherald.com.au/story/4551565/b

0 Mar 24

Rent a road bike in Newcastle?

One for the Novocastrians: Can I rent a road bike for a couple days in Newcastle? I've been going up there for work a bit lately and would…

3 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by AdamM

Roof mounted bike carrier suggestions

I'm looking to get a roof mounted bike carrier and was seeking any wisdom, experience or suggestions that SC members could impart on me.  I…

12 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Si

Stolen bike (from Bondi) and found bike (Newtown)

Nick's valuable prototype e-bike, very distinctive, was stolen from Bondi.  White, front and back racks, 20"wheels, Emax Bicicasa.  Please…

Started by BikeSaint

4 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by markysharky

Robin William's Collection

Robin Williams apparently owned ~87 bikes when he passed away. Now you can bid on them for a charity auction. Or do as I did and have a lit…

1 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by PeterT

how to setup a bike share scheme

Hey SC'ers, If I were to set up a bike share scheme: what would I need to know? are they run by third parties? set up cost? what is the ge…

Started by Jon

6 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Robflyte

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service