All Discussions Tagged 'bikes' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BYPASS HARBOUR BRIDGE STEPS WITH A RAMP & INVEST IN OFF-THE-ROAD CYCLING INFRASTRUCTURE

Hello Everyone, I am so disappointed with the lack of money being spent on making cycling safe and enjoyable for everyone, that I am final…

Started by Don Murchison

0 Feb 19

Offer: Free old car baby capsule

We have an old baby capsule that we have long finished with. It is too old for safe use in a car (over 10 years old) BUT is perfect for car…

Started by Jon

0 Mar 19, 2017

Jobs open at Velosure

Hi guys, we have two great new positions at Velosure HQ that we thought you guys must know about. One is in the administration and the othe…

Started by Velosure Bicycle Insurance

0 Aug 21, 2014

Make em yourself!

This was on the local version of the 7:30 Report. Does Sydney have anything like them?

Started by Jonathon Troy

2 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Sit Ubu Sit

Cargo Bike and Tricycles for Business

Hi Everyone, This is my first post and just joined today! I am looking at buying a tricycle or cargo bike that I can use for work and prom…

Started by Chris

12 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Phil Byrne

ABC: Cargo bikes undergoing renaissance in Germany

This one is for Paul Martin and co: Cargo bikes undergoing renaissance in Germany as companies battle congestion, pollution to move freight…

Started by Paul Jackson

11 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Melea

Countrylink Woes

So, my friend and I are booked into CountryLink from Sydney to arrive at a small station out in woop-woop. Seeing neither of us have a vehi…

Started by StrangerThanThou

14 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Edward Re

NEWS FLASH - Fat Bikes Faster than Dogs!!

What this race is all about...The Iditarod Trail Invitational is the world's longest winter ultra marathon by mountain bike, foot and ski a…

Started by baa baa

1 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by herzog

Recovering from Speed Wobbles

I used to belt down Sydney Road to Manly but I began to get the dreaded speed wobbles - frightened the crap out of me. Tried clamping my kn…

Started by Donald Rintoule

8 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Daniel

Vintage bikes

3 boys on bike got lost and asked the policeman for directions to vintage bicycle museum. Nice old style info on bikes and good to read o…

Started by Snowy_5

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Pooliothrvwganster1

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service