All Discussions Tagged 'charity' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle Charities

Hi all. I haven't been around here for a while. Work, life etc. Anyhow I'm cleaning out the shed and want to know where to donate parts and…

Started by Cate

0 Mar 29, 2015

Melbourne to Sydney route help

Hi everyone - I'm planning a small group charity ride with friends from Melbourne to Sydney in October 2015. I'm thinking the trip will be…

Started by Mark Whalley

14 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Jasesly

Loop the Lake`14 on 9th March

Loop the Lake`14 entries is now open. It is now accepting payments of $50 per adult rider and $20 per child rider under 16yrs via PayPal. O…

Started by Snowy_5

19 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Bhanu Loku

Mobolize me

Just found this. At face value, seems like a good idea, provide freedom to people who are caught in the poverty cycle through providing the…

Started by Jon

0 Nov 12, 2013

Great Ocean Road - For Charity

Hi Guys, I work for the Fred Hollows Foundation, and there is a guy organising a ride along the Great Ocean Road next Feb. I wondered if an…

Started by Blue

0 Oct 25, 2013

Sydney ride in support of the Amy Gillett Foundation, August 25

New-ish Sydney club, Sydney Uni Velo, and their major sponsor Clifford Chance, are running a ride in support of the Amy Gillett Foundation…

Started by Baz Doosey

0 Jul 12, 2013

London to Sydney Charity Cycle - Bike to the Future (need your help!)

Hi all,I'm James from England and I've spent the last year on an around the world cycle tour  from London to Sydney. I've covered 20,000km…

Started by James Desmond

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by James Desmond

Support for Marc Simones charity ride.

There is a story this week in the local BM Gazette about Marc Simone's neighbour and friend Morgan Roberts planning to ride to Bathurst in…

Started by Ian

11 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Ian

Loop the Lake `13 on 10th March.

I`ve tried to enter this ride 2 weeks ago but got problems of PayPal not accepting payments.I`ve sent an email to LTL of this problems and…

Started by Snowy_5

9 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Snowy_5

Tour de Hills Postponed?

Anyone not registered and trying to get to Rouse Hill tomorrow for Tour de Hills charity ride,don`t bother going there. It had been postpon…

Started by Snowy_5

1 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by John H

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service