All Discussions Tagged 'commuting' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Safe commuter route Paddington to The Grounds Alexandria

Hello commuters. My niece has just bought herself an upright type bike to ride from Cook Rd Paddington to her new job in Alexandria just ne…

Started by Stuart

12 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jose Saa

New bike time

A lot of sad stuff on here recently. So back to a positive topic. Time for a new bike for commuting to work on. The current bike is complet…

Started by Jon

13 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Jon

Freshwater to Sydney commute

Hi, Apologies if this is a regular topic, I'm new to the board and I've had a search, but came across lots of threads which didn't seem to…

Started by Jeff

7 May 23, 2016
Reply by Rob Berry

opal card - yeah baby

Seeing the Opal card reader being instaled at my local train station I took to the web site. Ordered my card and wondered if I need a conce…

Started by Jakster

99 May 21, 2016
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Hub generator and lights

Hi All, I need a new front hub, rear hub and bottom bracket for my commuter. I ride it pretty much every day, regardless of conditions. Wit…

Started by Jon

22 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Rob Berry

Lilyfield Road conflicts between cyclists and motorists after lines remarked

Earlier this year, the section of Lilyfield Road between Mary St and Gordon Street was remarked so that when heading east (from Mary St tow…

Started by John Bignucolo

44 May 15, 2015
Reply by mikesbytes

Sydney Rides Business Challenge

In 2011 more than 3,000 Sydney workers from 180 businesses clocked almost 250,000 kilometres in the first Sydney Rides Challenge. We’re doi…

Started by City of Sydney Council

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by PeterT

Riding through the storm

Rode home through a storm cell this evening. Torrential rain, flooded roads, gridlocked cars... Great fun. Also some good camaraderie on th…

Started by Dan

14 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

We subsidise road and rail commuters – why not bikes too?

From the Conversation: We subsidise road and rail commuters – why not bikes too? Australian governments heavily subsidise car, bus and trai…

Started by timothy.clifford

18 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Secure Bicycle Parking - Surry Hills (Central Station)

Hi Sydney cyclists, For those interested in biking to work in Surry Hills (407 Elizabeth Street - underneath the News Corp buidling) - we h…

Started by Claudia Klein

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Snowy_5

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service