All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Useless/funny/rip off eBay ads of cycling items

Out of date eBay bids and Q&A. edit: add the word -rip off on 17/8/13

Started by Snowy_5

26 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Snowy_5

peak oil and consequences for cycling mk 2

A bit of an update on the old discussion EIA predictions on oil price Their vertical line is 2011. Now, in 2013, the Brent price is above…

Started by Scientia et Labore

37 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Dabba

Another WITWIMB

I think I have probably said too much already for this to be much of a mystery... so I want EXACT details, people! Details like the name of…

Started by Neil Alexander

52 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew Taafe

WITWIMBAMWBAMW?* — Solved

If you've been to this place, you'll recognise it and be able to give chapter and verse — name of rock, location of rock within park, name…

27 May 26, 2016
Reply by baa baa

Is NSW going to be the last domino?

WA has legalized cycling on the footpath of course Harold will be thrashing the fax machine in apoplectic rage. The question is it looks li…

Started by Jonathon Troy

6 May 3, 2016
Reply by Nat Buckley

GoGoRace

Hi guys,  I've created a new sports events website that aims to list every cycling event in Australia.  I don't mean this to appear as spam…

Started by Greg Styles

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by yugyug

Sydney cycling clubs

I would like peoples advice and feedback. I am really keen on joining a cycling club in Sydney, however I am concerned that my road bike do…

Started by Simon Rubner

0 Sep 12, 2015

WITWIMWBWMWOITT* Revealed.

*WhereInTheWorldIsMyWife'sBikeWithMyWifeOnItThisTime? Of course, this is just ridiculously easy...

25 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by John Knight

Wow - 5000Km in 14 months

14 months ago a purchased a Garmin 500 GPS cycle computer to more accurately track and keep a log of my rides and fitness.   Well while upl…

Started by Nigel Bisset

16 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Andrew Taafe

Is this how we ended up with bicycle helmet laws?

Because of a typo? Consider this example of bureaucratic writing. The seven RIS (Regulatory Impact Statement) questions What is the proble…

20 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Jason B

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service