All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wow - 5000Km in 14 months

14 months ago a purchased a Garmin 500 GPS cycle computer to more accurately track and keep a log of my rides and fitness.   Well while upl…

Started by Nigel Bisset

16 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Andrew Taafe

Is this how we ended up with bicycle helmet laws?

Because of a typo? Consider this example of bureaucratic writing. The seven RIS (Regulatory Impact Statement) questions What is the proble…

Started by Neil Alexander

20 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Jason B

Quantifying and contrasting - How should I go about it?

I have been thinking about undertaking an exercise to compare how many Km I do cycling versus how many Kms I do driving. I was also looking…

Started by Jonathon Troy

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Keen Cyclist

City of Sydney Walking Strategy

The City of Sydney's draft Walking Strategy and Action Plan is open for comment until 17Nov14. Here's an opportunity to subvert car-centric…

Started by BIKESydney

8 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by bp

Albo channels Jan Gehl and re-annouces "bikes and liveable cities"

Labor's Anthony Albanese - the self-appointed Shadow Minster for Cities - has used his recent National Press Club speech (24Sep14) to chann…

Started by BIKESydney

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Nat Buckley

Training Information Evening

Hi guys, We are hosting a training information information. It is focused mainly on multisport athletes but will still be interesting for c…

Started by Hamish Gorman

3 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Sit Ubu Sit

What are they doing?

On two separate occasions this week I have been told on this site that the answer to my concerns about the alarming number of deaths/injuri…

Started by Ggp

28 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by kerry

Cycling Deaths as % of National Road Toll

Hi Guys, I was looking for the national road toll figures and deaths for cyclists and couldn't find a comparison properly. Are the below fi…

Started by Bhanu Loku

14 May 29, 2014
Reply by Jakster

On-road ride event Blue Mtns - safe route? guide?

Hi all, My name is Greg Foyster and I’m the author of the book Changing Gears, which tells the story of a 6500-kilometre cycling journey up…

Started by Greg Foyster

19 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Greg Foyster

How to be.......

... a road cyclist. Apologies if this video has already been posted (...I know, always the last to know!!). Good for a giggle and probably…

Started by Ian

2 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by PeterT

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service