All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alan Jones v. Clover Moore - on the City of Sydney's cycleways

Have a listen to Alan Jones ambushing Clover Moore about the City of Sydney's cycleways. What's more important do you think - being sensati…

Started by Phil Stubbs

26 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Vintage Night - a Great Night - Thank you!

Go! Alliance in collaboration with Sydney Cyclist and the Sydney Bicycle Film Festival we are having a pre-film event about the truly a…

Started by Omar@Go! Alliance

26 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Robflyte

Hows this for cycling infrastructure planning?

from the BBC amazing...meanwhile our gov feels their responsibility about the safety of cyclist starts and ends with a law about personal p…

Started by Jasesly

2 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by cafard à deux roues

from my other favourite site

http://slashdot.org/submission/2304941/as-gas-prices-soar-so-does-city-biking Cut 'n' Paste: Hugh Pickens writes writes"Jason Dearen writ…

Started by Peter H

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by PeterT

Manly Retro Ride this weekend!

Be a part of the groundswell of cycling chic at this weekend's Retro Ride in Manly. Dressed in your vintage best, you can help showcase the…

Started by CeliaC

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

Magpie Season has started early

Was riding past the Rouse Hill shops heading towards Parramatta yesterday & got swooped. Just remember those hellspawn birds are starti…

Started by Luca Di Bon

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Snowy_5

Cycling History - Major Taylor racing in Oz (early 1900's)

Cycling historian Jim Fitzpatrick has just released a video of a talk he gave in Boston about racing legend Major Taylor and his racing day…

Started by Omar@Go! Alliance

5 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Drastic

What is the best Aussie kit brand?

Hi guys, Been thinking of some new kit and want to know what is the best Aussie gear to buy. I can't stand to see another bike shop close…

Started by Stephano Demera

17 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by David B

A Rant

I am usually more of a reader than a writer in these forums, but today I am in a particularly wingey mood.   I've just arrived home from…

Started by Mike Stuart

12 May 16, 2012
Reply by Mark Lambert

let's challenge SBS

Did you get hooked into watching the Veledrome  race coverage? I watched more than I planned. It occurred to me that it's high time SBS, w…

Started by Mike Rubbo

96 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Robflyte

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service