All Discussions Tagged 'cycling' (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a new cycling facility for Melbourne?

The Westgate Bridge, which collapsed back in 1970, is in trouble again.   "Experts were reported as saying the West Gate was initially desi…

Started by Scientia et Labore

11 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Velocio - $2.99 on the App Store

Hey guys, I'm Matt, I've been a long time lurker but only recently signed up. I'm a freelance iOS developer from Maroubra and I recently la…

Started by Matthew Ryan

24 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Shaun Moran

How to get more suits on bikes?

Barry O'Farrell can't conceive of business men and women riding bikes to work, to the law courts (as lawyers do in Dublin)  or anywhere for…

Started by Mike Rubbo

93 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Mike Rubbo

Rocket Fuel - vintage cycling style HALF PRICE SALE!

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to let you all know, am having a half price sale on everything on the website so might be a good time to pick up…

Started by Susan

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by PeterT

Michael O''s Favourite Things

Well, here's some material for a good argument. The full half-hour, I'd reckon. Just disappointed he didn't nominate Joan Kirner and the D-…

Started by Neil Alexander

22 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Ma Dame Vélo

You read it here first.

Look who's on the front page of tomorrow's North Shore Times, a copy of which fortuitously dropped into my clutches today. (Amazingly effic…

41 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

"Many so-called cycling lanes are unfit for use." Rant! (Formerly: "Cyclists should use the lanes provided." Discuss.)

The quote above is the heading for a particularly dumb and irritating letter in today's North Shore Times. Perhaps SCers would like to drop…

52 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Stanislaw Filipek

How to get to the North Shore?

Hi all, I've been doing alot of exploring on our Nihola and have even made it to Ikea Tempe from Surry Hills but haven't made it over the b…

Started by Sarah Imm

2 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Sarah Imm

Bike audit by NRMA out of date

So reads the headline on page 11 of today's North Shore Times. A garbled story follows which suggests that there are lots of people riding…

36 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

What Little Hope Do We Have ?

I was on my usual commute to work this morning riding in the bike lane along Abbott Rd when a car decided that they wanted to turn right (c…

Started by Luca Di Bon

30 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by John Knight

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service