All Discussions Tagged 'insurance' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should CTP be attached to licences rather than the vehicles?

During the course of a discussion elsewhere, the prospect of charging CTP on drivers licences rather than against vehicles was raised.  If…

Started by Dabba

15 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Public liability insurance for cyclists

Towards the end of last year, Newcastle Cycleways Movement members started looking around for public liability insurance for cyclists. A nu…

Started by Dabba

25 May 6, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

Bike Insurance?

Having been hit off my bike and threatened with legal action, (long story!) I figure I must get insurance to prevent this happening again.…

Started by Ken Evanoff

19 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Michael Fagan

Higher Insurance for cyclists due to shooting in NPs?

Shooting in National Parks has resulted in higher insurance premiums for Park staff and for bushwalkers - will cyclists be next - given tha…

Started by Ma Dame Vélo

23 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by JP

Claiming for a Stolen / Damaged Bicycles with own insurance.

Looking out there the major cycling insurance covers are by CycleCover Gold and Velosure for the loss or damange of a bicycle.   There are…

Started by PeterT

8 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Bowyer

How ridiculous is this? Discuss.

From today's North Shore Times: 'Ms Smith also said the show, which involves juggling while unicycling was "too dangerous".' I was expectin…

Started by Neil Alexander

34 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Russ W

What brings me back?

Or, you might ask "was she ever gone....."?   Well, my contract at MQ uni lapsed and I was looking for work, then I was appointed to a new…

Started by Ma Dame Vélo

51 Sep 24, 2011

Velosure - A Customer's Review

Just a quick note (more of a review, I guess) to let people know about an experience I had with Velosure in the last week or so. After hav…

Started by Mark Rossi

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Ben

BUGs and Insurance for Rides

For BUG people here is the latest infor on insurance and rides. If you want to run rides and have your ride leaders insured, the people in…

Started by Andrew

0 Jan 24, 2010

Latest find on CNSW's 2009 member insurance policy

Further to a number of discussions on the confusions surrounding CNSW's 2009 member insurance policy, SimonS has found the following site,…

Started by weiyun

1 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Stuart

RSS

Community Ads

© 2017   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service