All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When parking spaces shouldn't be wasted on cars

May be of interest... TL;DR: For the last few years, Philadelphia has converted a handful of parking spots in front of neighborhood busines…

Started by timothy.clifford

5 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by timothy.clifford

Greater Sydney Office/warehouse/factory VISITOR parking

I have attended a couple of meetings in the City of Sydney recently. In both instances I tried to obtain access to the building bicycle par…

Started by Pat The Rat

6 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Jon

No more parking for New apartments 400m from nearest public transport node

Heard Pru Goward spruiking this on 702 radio this morning 23/09/2014.  I believe it covers 22 council areas in Sydney. These are the counci…

Started by Pat The Rat

43 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Sit Ubu Sit

Bike parking in Hurstville LGA

The Leader ran a positive article last week on the lack of bike parking in Hurstville and surrounding areas. Michelle Stevens (Deputy Mayor…

Started by back street baron

0 Sep 22, 2014

parking near Central Station

I'm soon to start work in Pyrmont and want to cycle from Central Station to the office. I therefore want to be able to leave a bike locked…

Started by Mark Green

24 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by markysharky

Secure Bicycle Parking - Surry Hills (Central Station)

Hi Sydney cyclists, For those interested in biking to work in Surry Hills (407 Elizabeth Street - underneath the News Corp buidling) - we h…

Started by Claudia Klein

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Snowy_5

where to park bike near Marcus Clark Building

Hello All, I might have to go to Marcus Clark Building (827-837 George Street, Haymarket, NSW 2000) for several days. But have no idea whe…

Started by maxduvic

2 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

15 minute free parking MIGHT be helpful to cyclists

Judging from SMH coverage the thrust of most councils is less meter parking but more rangers. This is many ways good, since rangers perform…

Started by Scientia et Labore

2 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Parking Crisis - Interesting

I work at Australian Technology Park for large chunks of the year. They have parking. Some is $160 per month with $20 per day casual and so…

Started by Cate

34 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Sir Aaron K deVegan of Dumbleton

Transport Forums Leichhardt

There is a Forum on tonight in the Leichhardt Town Hall, 7 to 9 pm. Run by Jamie Parker MP and Green. Also another one in Balmain TH on We…

Started by Bob Moore

6 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Bob Moore

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service