All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

good 'in-unit' apartment bicycle parking options

Since my strata committee has banned bicycle storage under the stairwell at our building, I need a safe, stylish way to rack up my bike in…

Started by Beck Lehman

16 May 14, 2012
Reply by Drastic

experience with anti-cycling strata committees?

My apartment complex has two stairwells -- under one stairwell 4 bicycles were parked and under the other, 3 prams and a children's toy bic…

Started by Beck Lehman

8 May 12, 2012
Reply by Kylie

Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority - crackdown on bicycle parking?

Has anybody else noticed that bicycles parked in The Rocks have been getting tags attached to them from the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Author…

Started by Tom Nockolds

54 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by centurion48

Epping-Thornleigh-third-track

A third freight rail line proposed between Epping -Thornleigh.  Some cycle issues may be relevant for those familiar with the area. Communi…

Started by Pat The Rat

4 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Paul Jackson

Yesterday in the cycling paradise of the Sydney CBD

I've obscured the contact details of the cyclists' friend, Eli.  He reversed half a metre. Then he stopped, got out of the van and started…

Started by Kimberley

112 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Bike Parking Shame

I am appalled at the lack of bike parking around the place and needing to park in the Parramatta area and shouldn't have to pay to use the…

Started by Adrian

35 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Robflyte

Straw poll: Who pays a rental for the bike rack park in the building they work in?

Being asked to pay so just wondering how normal this is?

Started by Enzederuk

38 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Nodwood

North West Rail Link

This project is apparently back on the table again. full article here: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/05/27/3228523.htm   The two…

Started by back street baron

16 May 27, 2011
Reply by John H

Police car parked across shared path

Seen tonight: a police car with its red-n-blues on parked across the Ryde Rd (West Pymble) shared path opposite the junction with Lady Game…

Started by Neil Jackson

8 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Bob Moore

Sydney Food and Wine Fair - Saturday 30 October

Looking for a great Saturday out with friends and family?   The Sydney Food and Wine Fair brings together 100 generous stallholders serving…

Started by City of Sydney Council

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Elaena

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service