All Discussions Tagged 'public' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NSW lower house report on regional public transport

Here's the link to the whole thing. Apologies if this has already been posted here. And here's the most relevant bit: CARRIAGE OF BICYCLES…

Started by Chris Henning

9 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by StrangerThanThou

My etiquette question - what to do if you find yourself caught in a road race

I was out riding near Stromlo Forest Park this morning when I came accross a road block, the kind of which you see for road works. The guys…

Started by Jonathon Troy

12 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Sit Ubu Sit

let's challenge SBS

Did you get hooked into watching the Veledrome  race coverage? I watched more than I planned. It occurred to me that it's high time SBS, w…

Started by Mike Rubbo

96 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Robflyte

No Mountain Bikes in Catchment Area - but 15 Gas mines is OK????

I just want to bring to your attention - if you are not yet aware - a company called Apex Energy have managed to get approval by dubious me…

Started by Fixit

14 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Scientia et Labore

When is it OK to drink drive?

This is an interesting twist on transport issues and the law.  Apparently it is ok to drink drive if there is no easy way to get home by pu…

Started by Tony Arnold

59 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Michael O'Reilly

Centennial Park under threat?

From this SMH article The idea of handing public parklands over to a private company to use however they want seems like a bad idea, then y…

Started by Susan

35 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Susan

herald's independent transport inquiry released

All 88 mb worth! Luckily its broken up into smaller sections, but the bit that discusses Cycling, ch 4,  is in a 13 mb pdf! Took about 3 go…

Started by Bob Moore

14 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by naomi

SMH's public transport inquiry

Sydney Cyclist members may be interested in sending submissions to the SMH's public transport inquiry. It is a serious venture, being heade…

Started by Chris Henning

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Bob Moore

BikeSydney Federal Submissions

It took a while but I got around to posting these to the BikeSydney site (http://bikesydney.org) Recently Bike Sydney made a submission for…

Started by Andrew

2 Jul 28, 2009

Have you heard of the bicycle gymkhana?

I was reading this article today about the history of cycling in the 19th century. As many people would know, bicycles did not really take…

Started by Adrian

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by cafard à deux roues

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service