All Discussions Tagged 'share' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Obikes

Obike have already pulled out of Melbourme, and are now pulling out of Singapore. Apparently people are struggling to get their deposits ba…

Started by Dan

2 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by mikesbytes

ReddyGo vs oBike - battle of the dockless share bikes!

OK, I have now registered with both schemes and gone for some test rides, so here's my take on them... 1) The app Both apps are pretty simi…

Started by Dan

65 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Dan

Young Chinese are flocking to share bikes in Beijing

http://www.smh.com.au/world/how-the-smartphone-brought-young-chinese-back-to-bicycles-20170323-gv56te.html

Started by timothy.clifford

1 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by mikesbytes

Shared path dystopia: should advocates refuse shared path options?

Discussions here often touch on issues with tizzed up footpaths that are so common. We haven't, as far as I know, discussed the point that…

Started by Scientia et Labore

40 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Scientia et Labore

how to setup a bike share scheme

Hey SC'ers, If I were to set up a bike share scheme: what would I need to know? are they run by third parties? set up cost? what is the ge…

Started by Jon

6 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Robflyte

Bike share comes to...

...of all places: Bangkok! I've seen a few cyclists on the streets during the few days we've been here (a balance of expats and locals), an…

Started by dr bean

3 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Bob Moore

Bike Share Schemes - Bikes for the Converted?

I mounted this on the Go! site, but in case you missed it, below are the conclusions of a recent survey of bike share schemes.  Note, that…

Started by Omar@Go! Alliance

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by PeterT

The New Bike Share

Who needs bike share schemes? For just $9, you could just buy the bike when you need it! http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/07/this-bicycle-made

Started by Tony Arnold

0 Jul 27, 2012

let's challenge SBS

Did you get hooked into watching the Veledrome  race coverage? I watched more than I planned. It occurred to me that it's high time SBS, w…

Started by Mike Rubbo

96 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Robflyte

International House UoW Bicycle chare scheme

Hey guys, I am student at the university of Wollongong doing a Bachelor of Science in Geology and i am one of the "Admins" for our halls bi…

Started by James William Holland

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Donald Rintoule

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service