All Discussions Tagged 'sydney' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Secure Bicycle Parking - Surry Hills (Central Station)

Hi Sydney cyclists, For those interested in biking to work in Surry Hills (407 Elizabeth Street - underneath the News Corp buidling) - we h…

Started by Claudia Klein

2 Aug 22
Reply by Snowy_5

Cargo Bike and Tricycles for Business

Hi Everyone, This is my first post and just joined today! I am looking at buying a tricycle or cargo bike that I can use for work and prom…

Started by Chris

12 Jul 7
Reply by Phil Byrne

Klein mantra comp mountain bike up for sale

A freind of mine is selling a LARGE KLEIN MANTRA xc bike Looks like this (Actual Bike) this bike was new at 4500 bucks, its LARGE and wan…

Started by yogi

0 Feb 25

Please tell me where to go next year!

So it's getting to that time of year when we review what we've done in the last 12 months. Here is my Strava heat map for 2013. Please tell…

Started by John Knight

31 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Robflyte

Perth to Sydney electric bike tour homecoming party

Hi everyone, I've been on an electric bike promotion ride (holiday) for the last 4 weeks and will be rolling into Sydney on Friday Sep 13.…

Started by Maurice Wells

10 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by noelbike

June Meeting of the CSTTC

The Central Sydney Traffic and Transport Committee is meeting on Tuesday 25th at 4pm at the Lord Mayor’s Reception, Sydney Town Hall.  The…

Started by Tony Arnold

29 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by jelyot

Sydney's second visualisation 4th June

Hi there Sydney cyclists, Just letting you know we're running a winter commute visualisation on the 4th June! We had such a great time runn…

Started by Rideable

0 May 22, 2013

40km/h CBD limit : vote vote vote!

http://smh.drive.com.au/roads-and-traffic/call-to-cut-city-speed-limits-to-40kmh-20120101-1ph98.html TRAFFIC across the city would be slow…

Started by jelyot

69 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by jelyot

Anyone going to the goldsprint event tonight?

http://sydneycycleways.net/bike-courses/the-spokes-people’s-gold-sprints Just wondering whether or not should I go, might be fun.

Started by Parag Satyal

3 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Parag Satyal

The Fourth Annual Bike GreenUps @ the Alexandria Hotel Tuesday October 2 - come along!

Hi there bikers,  It's here again - the bike party. And can you believe it's our fourth!  Alexandria Hotel Tuesday October 2, 6pm This year…

Started by Jess Miller

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service