All Discussions Tagged 'sydney' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feature story on the Cargo Bike Picnic

A nice little article in today's Inner City Weekender on the upcoming cargo bike picnic. Well done Mark Lambert!

Started by Adrian

1 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Rob Berry

Green startup

My name is Ivan and Im riding a bicycle and piloting Cfree, which is piloting 10000 bioplastic bottles project. A green manufacturing pr…

Started by Cfree

18 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Cfree

Sydney to Canberra Route Advice

I've always wanted to ride Sydney-Canberra or Canberra Sydney. It would be some time in the next few weeks, probably on a monday or a frida…

Started by Nick

13 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Nick

Early morning weekend rides in western sydney and outlining areas

Looking for a group of people who are interested in riding early mornings up riding and back with plenty of time to enjoy the weekend avera…

Started by aaron pittman

4 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Aaron Viswinath

Another Reason to Commute by Bike

Maybe Barry should put some money into enabling a form of transport that is never "grid-locked" or "suffering major delays"....   Power Spi…

Started by Tony Arnold

8 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Keen Cyclist

Does anyone know of bike parks (C.A.R.E.S facilities) for kids in Canberra?

My 18-month old son loves the C.A.R.E.S facility at Sydney park, we go there every day so he can ride around on his balance bike. For anyon…

Started by Mark Lambert

10 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mark Lambert

New MTB track in Sydney - Mount Annan Botanic Garden

Hi,   My husband and I are passionate mountain bikers - so much so that we actually started a MTB events company, Rocky Trail. One of our m…

Started by Juliane Wisata

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Scientia et Labore

Ultimo Cycleways - the update

Here's the latest about Ultimo cycleways from the horse's mouth. Not sure if the horse refers to the blogger or the City of Sydney Council.…

Started by jesseadamsstein

7 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by jesseadamsstein

Cycling Kiosks in Sydney!

Hey everyone, I am an industrial design student developing a system for promoting cycling in Sydney for an international design competitio…

Started by Tom Wilson

17 May 26, 2010
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

George Street Sydney to be closed to private Traffic from Bathurst to Market Streets

I heard the above on the radio this morning. Buses and taxis will be allowed, I guess some commerical traffic during certain hours for deli…

Started by Mark Lambert

60 May 10, 2010
Reply by Doddsy

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service