All Discussions Tagged 'to' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BYPASS HARBOUR BRIDGE STEPS WITH A RAMP & INVEST IN OFF-THE-ROAD CYCLING INFRASTRUCTURE

Hello Everyone, I am so disappointed with the lack of money being spent on making cycling safe and enjoyable for everyone, that I am final…

Started by Don Murchison

0 Feb 19

Bike Bag to Take to Europe

Hi All, So I have signed up for a big Audax ride in France and need to buy a bag to take the bike. 56cm Specialized. Am thinking of either:…

Started by Bhanu Loku

10 Feb 6
Reply by Bhanu Loku

Letter to the Premier from the Chairman of Cycling NSW

Sensible words - driver education and awareness are critical. The balance has been out of whack with cyclists copping 95% of the flak. htt…

Started by John Knight

2 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Dabba

Another WITWIMB

I think I have probably said too much already for this to be much of a mystery... so I want EXACT details, people! Details like the name of…

Started by Neil Alexander

52 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Andrew Taafe

Sydney Airport T2-3 and WestConnex enabling works East

pdMDP deadline - 22 September 2014 - links and info on Sydney Green Ring page below.  Please make a submission to the Sydney Airport Corp…

Started by Gilbert

4 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

Shire to CBD commute suggestions...

About to move to Oyster Bay/Como/Janalli way in the Shire and not sure the best way to safely keep commuting in to the CBD (there's a big a…

Started by chris willey

6 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Bob Moore

Cycle paths a joke in the Sydney Hills area

Newbie here, I joined because I want to know the best way to get my local council to turn a footpath on a very busy Old Northern Road.   Ju…

Started by John Walker

33 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Greg

Riding to do something about big C without any answer (yet!)

Last month I lost a cousin to breast cancer. In a weeks time I will do something big about cancer. I've committed to raising $2500 and cycl…

Started by Jonathon Troy

0 Oct 2, 2013

What Ever Happened To.... Drive to Work Day?

I think it was mentioned on this forum months ago, but never again sfaik. The idea was for everyone who usually bicycles to work to drive…

Started by Common Old Garrwain

15 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Common Old Garrwain

What is the best route to cross the city (West to East and East to West)

Can anyone suggest a good and safe route crossing the city west to east coming from Pyrmont Bridge to Phillip Street at Martin Place weekda…

Started by David

5 May 24, 2012
Reply by Colin

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service