All Discussions Tagged 'touring' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oolaroo Hilton and Breakfast Bar with Bike Parking

I'm on the road again after an enforced layoff of 18 months. You could have knocked me over with a feather at the prices being charged in c…

Started by Dabba

16 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Dabba

Southern Highlands Tour route advice

Hi, I'm planning a tour from Picton to Berry via Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley. Think I've got most of it sorted, but just wondere…

Started by Jonathan Gray

53 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Neil Alexander

Route planning websites

For a while now I have been planning tours using Google Maps but there are some destinations you put in and you get a dog legged route (for…

Started by Jonathon Troy

16 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Dabba

New cyclist-activated signs for country roads

I've often thought it would be great to have something like this and now someone has gone and done it, http://www.cootamundraherald.com.au/

Started by Bob Moore

12 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by mikesbytes

Good touring routes using cityrail?

HI in the middle of planning to meet a mate on the hunter valley city rail link and do a short tour. Can anyone reccomend a good tour route…

Started by Ben Carr

15 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Dabba

WITWIMB on Tour - pt 2

Part 2 of my Tour de Euro has commenced, after a week in Copenhagen, where I rode everyday anyway, like a good local. I set off on Sunday…

Started by Bob Moore

52 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Bob Moore

Witwimb On Tour

Somewhere very warm and has flowers that match my bike.

Started by Bob Moore

46 May 26, 2015
Reply by Bob Moore

G P S for touring

I am thinking of buying a GPS and want to know if anyone out there has a Garmin Edge 705 or an eTrex Hcx. The Edge 705 is specifically for…

Started by Trinibeeni

28 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Nick Payne

Outback cycling

I suggested it to Mr O but the thing is I have been thinking about it myself. Back in the day I drove from Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hi…

Started by Jonathon Troy

8 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Edward Re

Bike Caravan

wide path camper Wouldn't want to drag it into the wind, but a great idea none the less.

Started by Jon

0 Nov 26, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service