2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show - 25 March 2017, Tempe Velodrome

The 2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show is happening yet again! It will be held on Saturday 25th March 2017 at Tempe Velodrome.

Penny Farthing races and tryouts, wooden Hobby Horse (1817 replica) race or demonstration, NSW's biggest selection of vintage bicycle and parts stalls, vintage bicycle competition, vintage cars on display, music, food and lots of coffee.

ATM on site too.

For more info go to our Facebook page: 'Sydney Classic Bicycle Show'

or failing which, you can watch out for regular updates at: http://dhbc.org.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5274

Views: 451

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update : This has been postponed.

ie it will not happen on the 25/03/2017 

Sad but necessary decision. The velodrome infield is used by Touch NSW and tearing it up would be a horrible way to share a venue. 

So much work has gone into the event by the Valley Wheelers and DHBC, hopefully they can make it happen  on a new date.

Update : 

MINI SWAP MEET STALLS
Held this Saturday 25 March between 10am and 2pm, at Canterbury Velodrome, Tempe.

Held in the lower ground meeting room (indoors only).

Largely interstate and regional sellers. Grab a bargain. All welcome. 
The 2017 Sydney Classic Bicycle Show is currently being re-scheduled and all swap meet stalls will return again.

I guess this is because Interstate and regional sellers would have already made their way here and arranged accommodation.

New date confirmed! 

Get your vintage / classic fix on the 6 May !

Hi PeterT, I went to the show, and met a guy who has some vintage bikes (true story :) and has a facebook page vintage bike cafe or something? He's a chef and a bike collector/seller. Anyone know the page, or have contact details? Cheers!

Maybe send Marc a PM - he should know.

Good idea, thanks!

Was it Ben Kamenjas from Cicli Spirito?  

Ben did not have a stall this year. I need a first name to identify the person and provide contact details.

Sorry, all I know is that he's a chef, collects bikes, and wants to start up a bike cafe. he said he had a Facebook page, but I can't find it. Walking down the alley of stalls, he was about the third last on the right. He had some old ten speed racers that he'd brought in from the Netherlands I think.

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service