The Draft Parramatta Bike Plan went on exhibition today. If you are a local, or use the cycleways around Parramatta, have a look.
There is an interactive map where you can tag comments here :
This I like :
- Shared Path on Windsor Road (that was on the last plan I believe)
- Connection to the centre of Parramatta behind the Cumberland Hospital from end North Rocks Road
- Shared path on Church street connecting the M4 Cycleway
- Link opposite the river cat terminal
- Gibbon road shared path from T-way to Winston hills shops (my local shops!)
- Meandering off-road path through the centre of Winston Hills utilising free land left vacant for overhead power lines
Fingers crossed it gets funded and built.