I love this bike but have added a new roadbike to the stable so need to sell. I think it is a mid 90s 2.8 frame. The frame is a beauty - smooth welds and shaped tubes, big downtube and cantilevered dropouts. Stiff and a little direct, but quick. Suit rider 5ft10 and up. It has Shimano 600 (8 speed) groupset which shifts spot on. The rear is 32\11.  Hubs are 600s too on mavic rims. I'd like $500 dollars and would include a longer lighter stem and corresponding bars.   Thoughts on what value I should try and realistically get and best way to sell appreciated. Or make me an offer.....I'm in Balgowlah Heights if you wanted to see in the flesh. 

Views: 467

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cleaned the bike thoroughly, adjusted everything, it is running sweet, but do actually need to sell it now. $400. It's a beaut, will throw in spare front wheel, wolber with 600 hub.

Hi Russell my brother might be interested in your bike. Unfortunately he is out of town, do you have a deadline for sale? He won't be back until end of first week of January. cheers.

Hi Michael.  No deadline as such.  Has your brother seen the ad?  Do you want to come see it?

Russell he is umming and arring about upgrading from old mtb! Think he needs to see it in person. I'll chase him up. What size? He is in broken hill and returning to Sydney via a road trip so wouldn't be until second week of January.
It is large, 56 I think. I am 5.10 and it is good for me with the seat as per the picture but could go much higher. I bought it to supplement my mtb as I wanted a road bike aswell. now I'm a bit of a roadie and cycle commute to work. It's a quick bike and great up and down the hills. Let me know and lets see what happens.
Hey Russell. Can we come and view Tuesday afternoon? Or early evening? Cheers!

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service