Wanted to Sell:
Fuji Touring Bicycle. 2008 Model (Green Colour) Size 58cm (578.7mm effective top tube) Frame + Fork. Frame is CRMO Steel, has bosses suitable for cantilever brakes or V-brakes. And all the mounting points you will need for touring - including a spare spoke holder. I am the second owner. First owner hardly used it (Apparently less than 500km), Second owner never used it at all!
- 27.2mm TranzX Seat-post (Bought New)
- SRAM 3.0 Front Derailleur (Bought New)
- Shimano Deore XT Rear Derailleur (Slightly Used, but virtually new)
- Shimano Deore 3x9 MTB Rapid-Fire Shifters (Needs new cables - suitable for use with butterfly/trekking bars)
- Bottom Bracket to suit triple crankset (already installed)
- FSA 44/32/22 Crankset 175mm
Looking to get $500 for the lot, will consider all reasonable offers, will consider selling individual components.MAKE ME AN OFFER
Why am I selling? I decided that I don't need 4 touring bicycles, and to focus on the 1982 Raleigh Royal instead - I cannot escape my inner retro-grouch (and it's a better fit for me anyway). Funds will be re-allocated to completing the build of this bicycle.