Free banner bags for riders at Sydney Sustainability Markets this Saturday

BIKESydney will be back at the Sydney Sustainable Markets in Darlinghurst this Saturday, Aug 28 with  a free goody bag for everyone who rides – thank you City of Sydney.

Drop by and have a yarn. Check out the cool cargo bikes on display....or bring your own. Get the low down on riding in Sydney. Pick up information on how to shop by bike, instructions for making a bike bucket (an inexpensive but effective way of carrying gear on your bike), maps to show you the best way to get around town on two wheels and free reflective tape to make your bike and bags shine.

Keep your eye out for the Cabby (on loan to BIKESydney from Gazelle).

Hope to see you there.

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those bags are really nice. Do you know when they're going to recycle the Sydney Cycleways banners?
banner bags are great on and off a bike, even a dag like me can be cool with these things.
I was talking with CoS Marketing last week and asked them exactly that - I reckon they would be hot property! It does seem to take a while - the banners have to be taken down, washed, sent to the bag makers, sent back to CoS, distributed via community functions.

If we get our hands on some I'll make a special note when we promote the event.
do you know if they are ever going to produce Sydney Cycleways vinyl stickers?
I asked them a few months ago and they were going to look at their budget. I'll nag check again with them.
I noticed the Sydney Cycleways banners have been removed.
On William St at least.

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service