Hi There,

I suffered harassment at the hands of a bus driver on The Old South Head Road this morning and I'd like to know the best place to report it. I have already been into my local police station and had the most horrendous reception (See my next post in 'General' after this one).

Any help most appreciated,



Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it was a NSW Govt bus, then try here: http://www.transportnsw.info/en/contact-us/index.page

Depends on whether you want to just make a complaint, or take legal action.

To make a complaint, Sydney Buses would have that facility on their website.  Don't expect much feedback.  They will probably just speak to the bus driver.

I have made a complaint. I don;t think legal action is appropriate at this stage.


© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service