Life after Peak Oil - its not just about petrol.

Ok, I've just freaked myself out by reading this entire article - http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

Here are some extracts to wet your appetite - has anyone else read this? Maybe road rage is the least of our worries.

"Information chips implanted in the brain. Electromagnetic pulse weapons. The middle classes becoming revolutionary [and turning into] "flashmobs". Groups rapidly mobilised by criminal gangs or terrorists groups. This is the world in 30 years' time envisaged by the UK Ministry of Defence" ....

&

"For what it's worth, Bush's Crawford ranch has been completely off-the-grid since 2002. The ranch is equipped with the latest in energy saving and renewable power systems. It has been described as an "environmentalist's dream home." The fact a man as steeped in the petroleum industry as Bush would own such a home should tell you something. "

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice - amazing how they grow eh. mines grown into a real dribbler with the 6th tooth coming through. he turned 10 months today - means I've got to go do something about the baby seat situation... better measure his head too. but maybe this isn't the thread for this discussion. (sorry about the background - will try something else when I get a chance)

RSS

© 2020   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service