Articles/discussions for Olympics Games 2012

Mens Road Race , Sat 28/06: 250km

White: Australia to ride aggressive Olympic road race

Making Olympic history the Stuart O’Grady way

note: "Without communication it's going to require a lot of quick, smart thinking on the bike." 

- no radio / team orders? 

Also : http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/olympic-mens-road-race-start-list

So it's not like a pro team event where there are each teams of the same size.

I wonder what's the chances of countries with 1 participant ? NZ for example has 2.

Views: 2433

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank Goodness C9 does not have the tour

Really ? You signed up just to post that ?

I was so upset with C9 attitude to it that I was looking for fellow people who are "watching" in on posts as it is not on TV

the C 9 coverage of the race is so bad

True, but a little better thank goodness it is not the ladies road race otherwise you know how much coverage we would se

thank you for this one it is the best I had given up many thanks

I do not think it will get any better

I agree, and they have 3 channels  they have not seen the viewing figures from SBS

Thats what gets me - 9 and gem are showing the same thing and the other channel is a movie, I think I have serbian???

I think it finishes about midnight - Michael Rogers trying to reach the break away.

Yes they just do not care, I think they have spent so much on buying the rights and flying the "star" over their that they cannot figure out how to use their 3 channels

I suppose most of the audience are betters, who can't get excited about someone paddling if they already know they lost the week's rent on the race.

RSS

© 2019   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service