Since launching this site I've wanted to do jerseys, but it always seemed like a big job to me, getting a design, funding it, ordering enough etc. But it can actually be a lot easier than that, you guys just need to help!

Here's how it's going to work.....

First up, we're going to have a big of a design competition. I've attached a blank jersey template, any designers out there (or non designers if you've got some good ideas) can take this template and design what YOU think a Sydney Cyclist jersey should be. It doesn't need to be perfect, we can polish it in the last stage, it's more about showing everyone what you think it should look like.

We'll probably leave this open for the next week or so.

Next up, I'll collect the designs and we're going to vote on them. So you guys get to pick the jersey. Once we have a winner I'm going to get people who want one (or more) to put their name down. When I have the numbers we'll do the order.

Sound good ?

So, grab the template and start designing!

Views: 6002

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That building gets around:

Anything but red (sorry Rob) or aqua. Both of 'em give me a stomach ache.

Could that be lycra on steroids?

That is sick!

BTW, I mean sick in the traditional sense!

This one's got my vote!  So long as there isn't any graphical representation of my layers of fat!

Some ideas here, maybe too many
http://tiny.cc/SCjerseyideas

Why not keep it simple and add a message?

Cool

Heres a quick mockup thought. Not sure of the font for the logo. Access to the original illustrator file would be great. Gianni

love the colours (and direction)  Gianni,

Like the front a lot (it looks great as is) . Simple and colour's are good.

changes.
would love black and white check (non fluro high viz) on the sides to be visible and hide my fat gut. 
and the website across the back of the shoulders 

"safe cycling" ...    remove..please... (reminder that it is in my minds eye that you or me might not be safe cycling). I don't wanna look hypocritical.

the opera house  ( and center-point) on bottom might make our bums look bigger too.

Nice one Gianni.

yogi is right,

please remove safe cycling..

how about:

"TRAFFIC"

or

"ONE LESS 4WD"

or

"SydneyCyclist.com"

Yep, IMHO the design *must* feature the URL - it's not just about 'being a Sydney cyclist' (i.e. 'I ride a bike in Sydney') but about sydneycyclist as well...

RSS

Community Ads

Sponsors

© 2014   Created by DamianM.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service