The Italians are coming!

If you're one of the dedicated followers of world pro tour cycling then tonight's your night! The Giro kicks off at crazy o'clock in the morning and we'll be up cheering on 'our' Cadel. SBS has also taken the bold (awesome!) step of screening every stage live. More info from Tomo in his blog post and the whole TV schedule linked here for your viewing pleasure.

Views: 1606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sheeps wool shorts do seem like a good idea sometimes.

Was probably me and have to as I've got exostosis of the ears and have already had both ears drilled out and it's not something I want to go through another 2 times. If I ride without protection I can feel them growing back and they are already 60% & 75% closed off.

Almost as good as being back there, or maybe better, since I don't have to pedal, they are following parts of my route in 2015 though in reverse. Stunning  aerial shots of the hill towns and country sides. Rohan Denis in pink. Mt Etna tomorrow.

Great stage last night to the Gran Sasso, or Big Rock, a very large mountain in the Abruzzo region, east of Rome. 

40 km climb tothe finish! 

Simon Yates from Ireland a worthy winner, out gunning the diminutive  Pozzovivo- how does he get those chunky legs to go round so fast - , who looked likely to win about a kilometre out and Chavez. Commentator Sean Kelly through the roof. Froome fades. 

Yates takes the easy way down via chair lift afterwards

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-09/#

RSS

© 2018   Created by DamianM.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service